Brown Thumb 1st Grow

Thx doggy daddy...Never thought of that, cool, you bud looks really good!

Sent from my C6740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Anytime man. It's all about community here. Any helpful advice or experience that we have is shared with all! I'm on my first grow and have been helped by so many others that it's only right for me to pay it forward. Happy growing!

Hey the plants are looking real good there! Yeah i remember that post about taking off the domes, it made a significant difference in light!

Nice to see you Doggie D! Your grow looks damn good too. Great to see you helping out the community as well.

Hey the plants are looking real good there! Yeah i remember that post about taking off the domes, it made a significant difference in light!

Nice to see you Doggie D! Your grow looks damn good too. Great to see you helping out the community as well.
I love to search the forum for similar grows and give any input I can. We're all learning and the more we can bounce ideas off of each other the better off we'll be. Everyone here is so helpful and knowledgeable! I love 420 Mag!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Buckshot317, got ur reply last night and I tried a little experiment, I left to plants up high about 18 inches from light and two at 30 inches, the lower ones had more growth than the higher ones, no new spots so that's cool but I am having some concerns over the bottom ?? I call fan leaves, the reach out real far from the plant and look darker than others will post pics soon if u don't care to look Tia, hope ur grow is going well and hopefully I'll ttyl.

Had to go back in my phone and look up picks to figure out how old my plants even were....Turns out there 6 weeks old today... Seems like forever lol .
420-magazine-mobile781698900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1379496241.jpg

Had to go back in my phone and look up picks to figure out how old my plants even were....Turns out there 6 weeks old today... Seems like forever lol .
420-magazine-mobile781698900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1379496241.jpg

I agree with Buckshot, gotta get a perpetual going so your not biting your nails waiting for the seedlings to grow up. I swear its the same with kids. :thumb: Keep up the garden

Hey bud, just stumbled across this. It's pretty awesome in my opinion that this will benefit your wife. All the people I've sent with cfl s put them really close like 2-3 inches close. You have other lights going on so it may not be feasible. Might have helped with a little of that stretch though. Best of luck. I'll stick around to watch your awesomeness reveal itself.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom