Bretts Outdoor.

Cloning did cross my mind when it got taller, and I was going to put others in but I am moving at the end of the summer befor the plant is even going to finish so I'm only going to see this part way through. I just wan't to make sure I can sustain a plan outside for now. I am going to tell my guy where it is when I move and he will take care of it and get ahold of me when its done. I'm sad because I really want to see her all the way though. It is a femenized seed from my last grow that I fucked up, I don't know what strain it is because I pulled a bunch of bag seed out for my first grow.

looking good keep it up.

Well this is the end of this, the problem got out of my hand and its gone, plant got tore to shreds down there. Not good.

Sad to hear.

thats a huge bummer man.

ive got like five six inchers in my back yard they got tore to shit but they still grow and even have a nice sweet smell when i bend em, pretty good for just bag seeds, didnt think that they would develop any odor let alone anice one. i have one potted g13x nl widow outside , that has a really spicy smell to it. my indoor papayas smell like dank fruit and the bluberries which are smelling like dank blueberries. shit id say if shes torn up just let her go shell keep growing dependingon the dammage.

I think a rabbit got part of her too.

damn man that sucks balls... sorry to hear about your misfortune

Back
Top Bottom