Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

HAPPY FIRST SPRING UPDATE UPDATE!

WE MADE IT WHEW! On the calendar anyways. Still freezing and we'll see more snow but it's spring! :yahoo:

These @Herbies Seeds ladies have found their groove loving every minute under this @ViparSpectra KS5000 light! Corner to corner bud getting nourished to their heart's delight!

Flower Power Man :passitleft:

So who's bumpin up the volume? This Bruce Banner is! She's filling her colas up nicely! Getting a sweet smell now on unzipping the tent!

GrandMommy Purple is coming on strong! She's looking healthy as a horse these days with nice green leaves and good flower growth coming in.

And it's been too long since I grew a blueberry! Blueberry Hill is getting color and making some really big bud!

Mimosa Shot is a smaller plant but is packin! Lots of sweet bud on this one!

These plants will have a great week, I hope you will too! Stay well nourished in every way.:love:

They look great Otter, in healthy condition and starting to stack nicely!
Thanks Stunger!
:thumb: Looking good!
You are!
One is as nice as the other , all seem to be in sink ! Did you turn the light up on this grow ?
Love that! By replacing a 650 watt one with this more engineered 500 watt KS5000 I in actuality turned it down and am having beautiful bud growth! Vipar for the $$ saving win + super growth win!

Thanks Stunger!

You are!

Love that! By replacing a 650 watt one with this more engineered 500 watt KS5000 I in actuality turned it down and am having beautiful bud growth! Vipar for the $$ saving win + super growth win!
S.O. and @ViparSpectra for the best looking grow.👍 CL🍀

Your plants look great, Stone! I hope my Bruce Banner looks as good as yours once the buds start building.

How was your St.Paddy’s Day bro?It’s been 4 days and I still can’t get Rose Tattoo out of head. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀
It was good! Just Ms Otter and I. Weed, Beer, and a good corned beef dinner! A long ways from the 50/60 people over for dinner and drinks but I'll take it! You do anything?
OMG that is an amazing sight. I'd play Fanfare for the Common Man every time I opened that tent!
You're a beautiful man Shed!
Your plants look great, Stone! I hope my Bruce Banner looks as good as yours once the buds start building.
Thanks HashGirl! Bruce is a grower! I'm sure yours is too, they always are!
😍 🦦

It was good! Just Ms Otter and I. Weed, Beer, and a good corned beef dinner! A long ways from the 50/60 people over for dinner and drinks but I'll take it! You do anything?

You're a beautiful man Shed!

Thanks HashGirl! Bruce is a grower! I'm sure yours is too, they always are!

😍 🦦
I did my once a year shot of Jameson and Cold Guinness. My Aunt made an Irish Bacon with taters, cabbage and soda bread. Of course I ate like a starving dog. Sat out on my deck with my stereo speakers and payed back my Latino neighbors with some soothing St. Pat’s Day music 🎶. Lmao 😜 CL🍀

I did my once a year shot of Jameson and Cold Guinness. My Aunt made an Irish Bacon with taters, cabbage and soda bread. Of course I ate like a starving dog. Sat out on my deck with my stereo speakers and payed back my Latino neighbors with some soothing St. Pat’s Day music 🎶. Lmao 😜 CL🍀
Good thing everyone's Irish on that day! 🎶Oh what do ya do with a drunkin sailor early in the morning?!🎶

Back
Top Bottom