Bottom Buds

I am running them both as high as I've ran them the whole grow right now.

One is 172w the other is 173w and I am blasting the hell out of them at that level, actually a bit too much but I wanted to see if giving them over 1000 PPFD would give me any gain in oil weight.
Doesn't appear to be, but for this particular cultivar it is a bit too much light for it.
So 345w total is a bit too much.
20201217_132450.jpg
20201217_132530.jpg

I'm growing a single cannabis plant Cream & Cheese CBD that is allegedly 18% CBD 22% THC.
I use about 2/3rds to 3/4 to make strong tincture with and the rest we smoke.
Also got 4 Kale plants going as cover crop that I'm going to move outside before I start my next grow.
The other light on this grow is unnecessary but I figured I'd see how it did as a side light.
I could easily use just the one light at 175w and have way more than enough PPFD for the single plant.
I just tried an experiment to light blast it to see what happens
This was just 4 weeks of veg so its half my usual yield, was just for a quick set of data points and a quick 5 oz or so.

20201214_161347.jpg

would have helped so much as I again didn't raise lamp to get a better stretch the first 1st trellis is 3 by 3 and it's just for positioning in getting your tops in position but u can't say that's not an efenbsbioe and then I would have done the stretch and put a secondary in just for support but since there is so tight some of the bottoms obviously didn't get enough light only because the canopy so thick, reason I didn't they were sold out

cut down i believe even tho 8 week strain prolly could have rode out another few days to a week. @Bill284 check these stumps, @Pennywise always grateful it's always a pleasure. But experimental mini i just got moved over to 550 on low power ill turn it to max over next two light cycles..

Sorry @Pennywise and @Bill284 exhausted doin this shit on with my on times and having an 18/6 and a 12/12 wasn't until 16-17 days ago both where on 12 / 12 but here's some pics.
First off wanna show u guy at hydro store was right or I got the perfect coco/perlite mix as I've grown this geno 3 times now always had purpling leafs as u can see a plant that's less then half the size as the others produced a fan leaf almost 3x as big as any of my bigger plants and little to no purpleing. To leaves on bottom left are from just 2 random plants the rest at from the one in different coco i need to do a tru side by side.
Bill as you can see each plant I left only 4 nodes so 8 cuts both plants where down.

Screenshot_20201225-092948_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201225-093028_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201225-093038_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201225-093043_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201225-093108_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201225-093125_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201225-093142_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201225-093150_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201225-093158_Gallery.jpg

I currently don't have that option I have a portable ac but it's in the 5x5 only way I can run co2 and not have an exhaust/intake I still lose a good bit because its dual hose one so I do have the intake going to outside of tent and the exhaust goin out the window but the unit has a large "filter" on back of unit more of a screen, and then the intake hose has the same. Not sure which setting it should be on so it just exhaust hot air and condenses right there. It is a self evaporating unit, but I do have the top condenser unplugged and a hose into a bucket, there is also a bottom drain but I would need a pan or to elevate thr unit and put something under it to catch from bottom plug. But it has heat(never used) fan, auto, cool, and dry. I pulled the dehumidifier out the tent bc weather I leave them hanging where they are or if I put in 4x2 I can set temp and rh but it will only get as low as it is outside the tent. So if I hung in and set rh say as high as 58 the rh would get high in there as they are drying and exhaust would kick on constantly ripping the moisture out thus drying out faster then leaving outside the teb
You do realise we are running the same diodes right.
Only difference is you paid 2 to 3x what I did and mine is more efficient configuration.
Ur comparing apples to oranges boards to bar lights, u can get closer but not as intense , u can get 6-12 inches way as those were designed for vertical growing multi tier and j can only get as close as 24inches this is at full power. Plus i got on blackfriday so saved 20% basically 2200 dollars, so I only paid an extra 200 bux? But I get a much larger footprint. So wasn't trying to knock ur lights just explain the difference. Tip since u seek mostly oil shoot for lower temps

Back
Top Bottom