Bopgun x Tangie Test Run

Whenever you pop some I would pop more than you want and just kill the stocky ones. They have super tight nodes. Just my opinion. I will select away from these if I further the line, but that could decrease F1 vigor....so the best gems might be in the F1's, but you gotta hunt through it.
Note taken my friend. Personally i like the stocky girls and tight node spacing. Ima be pheno hunting and stabilising aswell so its gonna be fun to see what different traits we both wanna keep around and how the end strain turns out.

Note taken my friend. Personally i like the stocky girls and tight node spacing. Ima be pheno hunting and stabilising aswell so its gonna be fun to see what different traits we both wanna keep around and how the end strain turns out.
It is not the growth as much as no orange smell. And yeah will be cool to see what you come up with.

Update day 41 12/12
:welcome: back everyboday. Been a couple weeks since my last update, and things are moving along real nice. #1, and #2 have a real nice tropical mango terp profile, and look to be nice yielders. This could be that they are closest to the light also. #3 still has the strong tangerine terp and real frosty, but #4 is piling on a thick coat also now. I squeezed a lower on 4 today, and my fingers got stupid sticky with lemon orange floor cleaner smell. #5 has a tropical smell, and is stacking some big coke can fatty colas, and #6 is like a sweet afghani. I thought #3 was the keeper, but now there could me multiples for at least a few runs. I like the treasure trove of good phenos, but was also kinda hoping for an easy keeper, lol. Right now I like 1,2,3,4, and 5. Good news is running them all again, and smoke tests will be done by then.:peace::green_heart::Namaste: KitchenHawk

Looking mighty fine there brother!
Thanks Broski!
Man, those all look great. I can sure see the tangie influence in the bud structure. Tangie can make some very intense orange terps. Seriously, they all look like keepers. :thumb:
Thanks! Yes, I would be happy with all, but #6. Not that it is a bad plant per say, just not what one would expect. Good structure though. And yes I give the credit to Crockett and the Tangie for the terp win. He did great work making a strain that can pass on orange that predictably.

Thanks big homie. Had not seen you online in a sec. Everything going good your way?
You're welcome man! Yeah I have just been busy and have not had as much time for the mag as I would like. I have been trying to catch up but every time I read through ten of my subs I have another 10 waiting to be read lol.

You're welcome man! Yeah I have just been busy and have not had as much time for the mag as I would like. I have been trying to catch up but every time I read through ten of my subs I have another 10 waiting to be read lol.
#MAGLAG

Smoked some of Pamelina again last night KH. It had been a while....nicely done again my friend. I got my cut up potted into a half gallon pot last week. She had been in that solo cup since I got her but she's greening up and growing now. I'll throw some pics up once she's a little more 'recovered' and ready for the camera. Cheers brother. :passitleft:

Smoked some of Pamelina again last night KH. It had been a while....nicely done again my friend. I got my cut up potted into a half gallon pot last week. She had been in that solo cup since I got her but she's greening up and growing now. I'll throw some pics up once she's a little more 'recovered' and ready for the camera. Cheers brother. :passitleft:
Thanks! I smoked all that BCP weeks ago, lol....my BCP cut is doing nicely. Gonna let her get big, and take a batch of clones. :peace::green_heart::passitleft:
Haha Maglag!:rofl:

Lotsa frosty nugs hawk! :high-five:

:ganjamon:
:thanks: :passitleft:

@Van Stank snapped a few shots of Pamelina this afternoon. I am really liking this new light. It is similar to yours just Gavita's version. Scooped for a couple hundred bucks cheaper on a black friday deal, (only reason I opted with it). :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom