BMG Grow Journal

Haven't been so excited for a plant since I began growing. Almost had an accident when it would have fell but I caught her! I couldn't help but to think about the horror stories of people loosing plants. This plant will be cherished for a long time! I matched up 2 males with the narrowest leaves to preserve.

20240604_022340.jpg

20240604_022328.jpg

The Brunch is pretty weird. It puts out calyx that look like male pollen sacs. What I've also noticed about The Brunch is that it has a large trichome coverage in preflower that consists of the stems as well as other parts of the plant. I must admit I am impressed with it's looks and smell. After a stem rub I can confirm a "Burnt Peanut" smell. I was initially skeptical at first and thought there's No Way in hell a cannabis plant can smell like Peanut butter. I was wrong! As of right now she's checked every box in the book but I'm still skeptical until she's finished curing to how she smokes. Yea it looks nice with all the little crystals in preflower all over the plant, pretty cool that it does in fact smell like "Burnt Peanuts"... but the real question is how does she smoke?

This image below is of a little side branch to try and depict The pollen sac looking calyx.

20240606_022458.jpg

Back
Top Bottom