Blue Planet Nutrients Multi Strain Indoor

'Morning & congratulations on the promotion Dusty!! :yahoo: :high-five:
Girls are looking great, their starting to bulk up nicely!

hope you have a good day & a happy weekend brother
Thanks brother, it pretty sweet, the only thing really different is the pay, ive been having that work load for a few years now. Im just glad i got a few years worth of raises at once.

All is well brother. Hope you and yours are doing great. I went from unofficial forman to official forman last week at work, it come with a raise. Woot woot.
We are at that busy time again no 60s yet but solid hard 40s. I get a little time in the morning and the evening to play with the plants.
Hey brother I hope all is good with you and the family as well as your ladies.

Glad to hear you got the bosses wallet opened up and a few more greenbacks flowing into your hands. Congratulations on the Forman position my friend.
Nice job on turning the valves in this capitalist society and getting some of those dollar bills flowing into your pockets :high-five:

Anyways enough about work as I just on my way out to clean a few things up before I come home and crush a serious nap lol

plants look great brother and may you be blessed with a big pile of wonderful calming smoke to deal your new herd of donkeys lmao.

I see you have another journal going and I will pass by later.
play safe and enjoy my friend

Hey brother I hope all is good with you and the family as well as your ladies.

Glad to hear you got the bosses wallet opened up and a few more greenbacks flowing into your hands. Congratulations on the Forman position my friend.
Nice job on turning the valves in this capitalist society and getting some of those dollar bills flowing into your pockets :high-five:

Anyways enough about work as I just on my way out to clean a few things up before I come home and crush a serious nap lol

plants look great brother and may you be blessed with a big pile of wonderful calming smoke to deal your new herd of donkeys lmao.

I see you have another journal going and I will pass by later.
play M
I got a new light, a new journal made sense. Lol.
Im loving having a few extra bucks every week.
Ive had that position for years, but only me and the boss knew. No drama had to take place either. Boss did a couple jobs and had to see the others blatant disregard for my words. I got an apology for all the ass chewing id been getting for these jacks effing around. Now they know who is in charge. I think i have firing capabilities now. Fuckers better ack right. Lol
Good to see good things happening for you, DK!
That Chem91x looks like a beast!
Glad to see you in our garden amigo. Ive been busy work and this new kiddo is just over 1 and he is full blast, then my oldest is getting his driver's license. Busy fun times.

Hey brother I hope all is good.
. Boss did a couple jobs and had to see the others blatant disregard for my words. I got an apology for all the ass chewing id been getting for these jacks effing around. Now they know who is in charge. I think i have firing capabilities now. Fuckers better ack right. Lol
Great news my friend. My boss literally laughs at my Forman when we get a big job and a lot of donkeys and says their your problem and if they don’t work fire them lmao. We have a very large turn over of people to say the least. Lots just wanna come make puppies so they get sifted quickly.
Just make it known immediately who’s in charge and a captain always calls the shots. never second guess yourself in front of the heard lmao.
Play safe my friend and your gardens r looking great.

Free seeds!!!! Gotta love it.

Even the boy looks healthy.

Just curious, do the male plants feed any different?
This all started with a free seed. I got starpupil for free. She was so purple, i thought i could get some purple and pink buds crossing with this huckleberry soda. Finnaly found the pink boy so stoked.
Boy if anything probably require a heavier feed. I go just the same though. They have to flower faster so i think they metabolize a bit faster. Just my theory tho lol.

Great news my friend. My boss literally laughs at my Forman when we get a big job and a lot of donkeys and says their your problem and if they don’t work fire them lmao. We have a very large turn over of people to say the least. Lots just wanna come make puppies so they get sifted quickly.
Just make it known immediately who’s in charge and a captain always calls the shots. never second guess yourself in front of the heard lmao.
Play safe my friend and your gardens r looking great.
Thanks brother, boss is talking bout hiring some new ones, im on the fence lol.

Your ladies are looking very happy @Dusty Kiefers you will be well rewarded.

Great to hear you finally received the much deserved recognition from your boss. Congratulations.

I was in the US Navy for 25 years mostly on flight decks of different aircraft carrier. I have deal with many types of personalities. When it comes down to leading, you set the standard and they will quickly learn or start looking.

Be safe and take care,

Tok..
First off ,thank you for your service. It means a lot to me to be free, and you are one of the ones that makes sure. From me and mine :thanks:

Ahh never a dull moment indeed!
Good catch on both accounts, but sorry to hear about the troubles. Hopefully it's been nipped in the bud and you can enjoy a bit of golf

Couple pics gals are coming down soon, strawberry vortex has a nanner, noah looks done and by gulley sour d has some mould in top colas. Never a dull moment lol.

Out of the couple gals i got from the d.k. seeds we got a purple paranoia this is our cross if star pupil and grape romulan

So beautiful!

Couple pics gals are coming down soon, strawberry vortex has a nanner, noah looks done and by gulley sour d has some mould in top colas. Never a dull moment lol.

Out of the couple gals i got from the d.k. seeds we got a purple paranoia this is our cross if star pupil and grape romulan
Sorry to hear about nanner and the mold but as mentioned before nice catch.
I hope your getting some time off work to spend with the new clubs my friend.
Play safe and enjoy everyone

Absolutely beautiful girls.
Bill

Ahh never a dull moment indeed!
Good catch on both accounts, but sorry to hear about the troubles. Hopefully it's been nipped in the bud and you can enjoy a bit of golf
Thanks man im playing all weekend
Beautiful plants! The Noah’s Ark x Cherry pit has my eye. Good luck with the new responsibilities. I’m old enough and secure enough to NEVER have “manager” in my job description again. Good luck with humans!
Good luck with humans lol that almost made me spit out my coffee brother.
I might know where to get some of those Noah's Cherry Pit seeds.
beautiful
Thanks sis, hope all is well. How are your crops doing. hope ive not missed them.
brother I hope all is good.
Sorry to hear about nanner and the mold but as mentioned before nice catch.
I hope your getting some time off work to spend with the new clubs my friend.
Play safe and enjoy everyone
Shot two over yesterday, bout to get the rust out.
Absolutely beautiful girls.
Bill
Thanks my friend.

Back
Top Bottom