Blue Orbit, Blueberry x Spoetnik #1, Fem, 1st Grow Soil

Looking good Macdaddy, looks like that mother want more offspring :yummy::rofl:

Looking good Macdaddy, looks like that mother want more offspring :yummy::rofl:
Thanks, yeah I think I’m going to top her for clones, she’s getting a bit big. I could stop pulling it down with LST though.

FYI, depending on the cutting, you can often get 2-3 (or more!) clones from a single cutting by dividing the cutting at the individual nodes. You just need have enough stem to plant and get roots.

FYI, depending on the cutting, you can often get 2-3 (or more!) clones from a single cutting by dividing the cutting at the individual nodes. You just need have enough stem to plant and get roots.
How does that work?

How does that work?
Well, if, for example, the cutting had 7 nodes, you could have one cutting that's 3 nodes and one that 4 nodes long. Or, two that are two nodes and one that is three nodes long. Each node is capable of producing a clone but if you cut into seven sections, each section likely won't be long enough to root. You want the cuttings each about 3"-4" minimum and a lot will depend how widely the nodes are spaced.

Does each section need to have leaves or just the stem itself?
You should have at least one leaf at the top of each node (cutting) to make sure nutrients are reaching the top, but the new buds at the individual nodes don't need to be showing leaves yet. Once the clone roots, the new buds/leaves will develop. If the bud is already showing leaves, you won't need another leaf at the same node.

You should have at least one leaf at the top of each node (cutting) to make sure nutrients are reaching the top, but the new buds at the individual nodes don't need to be showing leaves yet. Once the clone roots, the new buds/leaves will develop. If the bud is already showing leaves, you won't need another leaf at the same node.
That makes sense, I could probably do that if I were to take my tops, rather than the lower branches.

I ordered the AN grow,micro, bloom. Should arrive in a few days, am I able to just switch over st my next feeding? Should I dilute it more? Also will I notice improvements quickly or is it slow to fix.

You can switch over on your next feeding, start with a half recommended dose. All strains react differently to feedings but if they like it they should react within 2 days of feeding. :yummy:

You can switch over on your next feeding, start with a half recommended dose. All strains react differently to feedings but if they like it they should react within 2 days of feeding. :yummy:
Thank you, I will keep that in mind. Should I do even less for clones?

I do not feed my clones until their roots are well stablelized, I just water them the first 2-3 weeks.

I do not feed my clones until their roots are well stablelized, I just water them the first 2-3 weeks.
Ok I will do the same. I’m hoping for high clone success

Quick update: added some new pots today, waiting on my first 15 clones to root, hopefully I will have enough pots by then.
E9020147-1E6C-42BB-BED8-55FF71BEEA41.jpeg

Wait there’s actually a plant behind that one in the front.
48376079-6AB1-4E07-B2E5-68046E748671.jpeg

And the clones looking pretty
9EC4648B-5675-4231-9D01-5C331B3CE653.jpeg

Everythings looking good in there :yummy::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom