BESTVA LED Grow Light Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to add my testimony to the efficacy of your Pro 2000 Lamps. I've compiled some data below for those of a technical inclination. Calibration of the instrumentation is an unknown, so consider this advisory only. Following is a photo of the results of my recent Citrus Sap grow to document the phenomenal results.

Bestva_Pro2kW_Test_Results.jpg

20210813_084026.jpg

You ROCK & ROLL, BESTVA!

I'd like to add my testimony to the efficacy of your Pro 2000 Lamps. I've compiled some data below for those of a technical inclination. Calibration of the instrumentation is an unknown, so consider this advisory only. Following is a photo of the results of my recent Citrus Sap grow to document the phenomenal results.

Bestva_Pro2kW_Test_Results.jpg

20210813_084026.jpg

You ROCK & ROLL, BESTVA!
Awesome post!!! Thanks for the data. I would like to say that I am finding conflicting information on their website and Amazon store regarding the PPFD chart. I have compared my PPFD off the Pro1000 and 4000 with an app and compared it to the documenting they send with the lights. I have measured in different scenarios and the documentation seems to be accurate. I'm getting 1100+ PPFD at 18" with the Pro4000.

I love the look of the Pro series lights but man...those newer lights are killer! I'll eventually end up getting one I think.

I'm going to start a Pro4000 journal with a large living soil bed and some autos. Should be fun! Going to attempt to grow a canopy to maximize the lights output. The drop-off at the edges is a concern though. Makes me think that a 3x3 flowering space is pushing it for the Pro4000. That's what I would like to test. Seeing your post is giving me inspiration to capture more data for my journals. Blessings!

Yea, I'd love to have 2 or 3 of those new w600 lamps in side by side 4 x 4 tents. I would be in farmer heaven up to my elbows in organic soil. :cool: Alas, my undersize but high yield jungle closet will have to suffice for now.

Yea, I'd love to have 2 or 3 of those new w600 lamps in side by side 4 x 4 tents. I would be in farmer heaven up to my elbows in organic soil. :cool: Alas, my undersize but high yield jungle closet will have to suffice for now.
Right?! Those lights are wicked. 2 of those side by side in my 5x5 and I would be pushing pounds out of that tent!!! Well eventually anyway. I'm still learning to get ounces. Haaa haaaa

What light spectrums does the bat w600 have such as how many white how many blue how many ir how many uv and so on. You know the full break down.
Went to bestvailed and could not find that info.

Also any discount codes you had one posted for 20 percent.
Already have 5 bestva 3 1500 watt , 1 1000 watt blurples and 1 1000 watt full spectrum.
Love my lights grow big nugs.
20210721_075003.jpg

BESTVA give me my light I payed for stop trying to keep my money you don’t reply to emails you page said free international shipping stop trying to get out of sending my light I want to do my first grow here in NZ with support from this forum but you got my money and I have no light I’m not happy with the way you run your business WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO MKE THIS RITE

BESTVA give me my light I payed for stop trying to keep my money you don’t reply to emails you page said free international shipping stop trying to get out of sending my light I want to do my first grow here in NZ with support from this forum but you got my money and I have no light I’m not happy with the way you run your business WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO MKE THIS RITE
Hello buddy. Firstly let me welcome you to the forums.

I'm sorry you are having issues here but getting angry won't fix things. However I promise your in the right place now.

If you can calmly explain your problems. you have to remember @BESTVA LED isn't a person it's a company with many orders in multiple countries. They will have many employees so there's a good chance whoever is the representative here isn't aware of your situation. I do understand your frustration and I'm sure we can get to the bottom of things.

I have tagged Bestva for you in this message so when they come online they will see this and come here. We also have 420 administrators who would be more than happy to help @Teddy Edwards for one is always a great help.

If you can just be patient for a little more time they will be able to help.

As I said above if you can just calmly explain your issues then when they come online they will read and try to help I'm sure.

Hello buddy. Firstly let me welcome you to the forums.

I'm sorry you are having issues here but getting angry won't fix things. However I promise your in the right place now.

If you can calmly explain your problems. you have to remember @BESTVA LED isn't a person it's a company with many orders in multiple countries. They will have many employees so there's a good chance whoever is the representative here isn't aware of your situation. I do understand your frustration and I'm sure we can get to the bottom of things.

I have tagged Bestva for you in this message so when they come online they will see this and come here. We also have 420 administrators who would be more than happy to help @Teddy Edwards for one is always a great help.

If you can just be patient for a little more time they will be able to help.

As I said above if you can just calmly explain your issues then when they come online they will read and try to help I'm sure.
Thanks guys I’m new to growing but have spent my time getting everything together so I went on bestva web page and bought a light payed 10 days ago I emailed them because I never received and shipping emails ask what is happening with my light there response was the price I payed was for USA only and they can’t send it and that’s it I replied saying on there web page it said free international shipping I payed the price that the light was advertised at just poor business practices they were trying to keep my money and not send my light

Ah that's really unfortunate buddy.

I'm sure we can get things sorted out. It's a bad time of the year nevermind the shortages of couriers etc ATM.

If you can just wait a little longer until either @BESTVA LED or @Teddy Edwards gets online I'm sure they will be able to help you out.

Trust me I fully understand the frustration you must be feeling, to have everything ready and then to be delayed by the light is never what any new or old grower wants. But I promise that the team here is really good and will do everything they can to fix this for you. Youve made a post and explained what's wrong so I'm sure within 24 hours someone will have got back to you either in this post or in private message.

Hay guys so bestva emailed me today after bringing my issue to the forum and refunded my money they wouldn’t send the light reason unknown I had bought off the bestva web page Evan though it clearly said free international shipping I don’t understand what is going with this company to do that I have never had anything like this happen but I believe the only reason they refunded me was I fought to get the light or money back or else I would of got nothing we are still looking for a light now since this company failed to follow through and honour what they are advertising i Evan tryed calling them PH on the bestva web page fake number in China but advertising like they are a USA company anyway I’m disappointed I didn’t get the light because my buddy here has them wish they could of just sent it’s not like I was asking for free ones I was happy to pay the asking price and if the was shipping to pay I would of payed that too just to get the light I wanted here to New Zealand. Thanks to the members of this forum that helped and as soon as I get my light I will be able to start my grow with your guys support

We're very sorry that you are having an issue with Bestva. I have contacted them and asked them to comment in this thread. We will monitor the situation.

Hay guys so bestva emailed me today after bringing my issue to the forum and refunded my money they wouldn’t send the light reason unknown I had bought off the bestva web page Evan though it clearly said free international shipping I don’t understand what is going with this company to do that I have never had anything like this happen but I believe the only reason they refunded me was I fought to get the light or money back or else I would of got nothing we are still looking for a light now since this company failed to follow through and honour what they are advertising i Evan tryed calling them PH on the bestva web page fake number in China but advertising like they are a USA company anyway I’m disappointed I didn’t get the light because my buddy here has them wish they could of just sent it’s not like I was asking for free ones I was happy to pay the asking price and if the was shipping to pay I would of payed that too just to get the light I wanted here to New Zealand. Thanks to the members of this forum that helped and as soon as I get my light I will be able to start my grow with your guys support
Well. I'm glad you got your money back which is what is really important.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience this time. I'm sure now you can get a light and start your grow journey :)

Happy growing and good luck!

@BESTVA LED
What light spectrums does the bat w600 have such as how many white how many blue how many ir how many uv and so on. You know the full break down.
Went to bestvailed and could not find that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom