Best Papers?

I like zigzags. Randy's wired papers seem to burn up faster, but I like the built in roach clips! I've been using my little brother's scissors for a while now, and they have scorch marks at the end of them...guess he wont be getting them back!
😂 I just wanted to say a nice set of sutures for well I cannot speak for your smoke shop locally but mine I just got cost me 4.50 😆 I got two short, one long, 4.50 ea. Your poor brothers scissors, just wipe them with alcohol and sand them a little of you are able. You know 😂 just if you choose to give your brother those scissors ✂️ and you might very well have become accustomed to using scissor blades 😉 I have been using ziz zag ultra thin cones, that's my vote on the paper sitch

I think the best papers are randys... they have some sort of metal rod to help roll. what do you think are the best papers and why?
Zig zag ultra thin cones for me, they are so much better than raw in my honest opinion, I wouldn't mind trying the "Empire" darts, I really appreciate the 70mm, and so does my non existent attention span 😂

rizla in the silver pack is pretty thin, zig zags in orange are nice, any hemp papers. basically i stick with thin. :joint:

Oh yeah 👍 "Rizla are thin and actually pretty cheap too. I remember they are not very wide though. I agree fully on zig zag, that truly is a superior company, they do have something for everyone, my personal favorite now is their 70mm ultra thin cones. They are far superior to " Raw"

ive used so many types of papers over the years its crazy. used to have a big tupperware box full, but i moved away from the head shop i bought them all from and they have slowley all been smoked. now i mainly use rizla silvers.

some of my favs have been:

kulu rice papers
rizla silver pack
bambu
zig zags white and orange packs
wildfire vanilla cream
OCB
juicy jay peaches and cream

i used to have these french wheat papers that were pretty neat, came like a book and your tore each sheet off, didnt have a sticky on so they would open up a bit which kinda sucked, but hey it was something a little different.

i found a picture of them, they had a slightly different cover i think, but they smoked pretty good for older papers
gou4.gif
Thank you for sharing that, I have never heard of such a thing

The metal in Randys Wired papers is meant to act as a handle for the roach. My personal favorite papers right now are Smokin Green King Size and some new ultralight ZigZags.
I have only ever even seen those twice, I went to buy some and they were so expensive 🫰 I went running back to the zigzag man 😂

Back
Top Bottom