Beginner Tincture Q's

Hawk518

Unfortunately, it looks like I need to try tinctures instead of vaping. Vaping is leading to lung issues. I am beyond brand new at this. Had no idea that I could make tinctures at home until just a few days ago. Been reading lots of articles / watching lots of YouTube vids, but still have questions…

Question #1:
I have AVB, saved trim, and cured buds. Can I mix all of them for one tincture, or would it be best to make 3 different tinctures?

Unfortunately, it looks like I need to try tinctures instead of vaping. Vaping is leading to lung issues. I am beyond brand new at this. Had no idea that I could make tinctures at home until just a few days ago. Been reading lots of articles / watching lots of YouTube vids, but still have questions…

Question #1:
I have AVB, saved trim, and cured buds. Can I mix all of them for one tincture, or would it be best to make 3 different tinctures?
First off are you an alcohol drinker ?
If not, you may want to try concentrated cannabis oil, or Rick Simpson oil

First off are you an alcohol drinker ?
If not, you may want to try concentrated cannabis oil, or Rick Simpson oil
Thanks for the quick response!!
I haven't had a drink in quite a while.
Been smoking instead.
Will try the alcohol based tincture first and see how it goes.
Need to look into Cannabis oil and Rick Simpson oil - know nothing about them either.

Thoughts on mixing the types of cannabis in a tincture (or keeping them separate)?

:thanks:

Thanks for the quick response!!
I haven't had a drink in quite a while.
Been smoking instead.
Will try the alcohol based tincture first and see how it goes.
Need to look into Cannabis oil and Rick Simpson oil - know nothing about them either.

Thoughts on mixing the types of cannabis in a tincture (or keeping them separate)?

:thanks:
All depends on what you need it for
Recreational / mix all together
Pain Relief / indica or CBD
Daytime/ Sativa

As far as how much canabinoid it will strip will depend on what you put in & the strength of your alcohol ( 95% is best)
Most use bud or kief for stronger tinctures

Gold dragon is a quick cold wash can be concentrated down to CCO
Green dragon is a long soak which will pull chlorophyl and fats, giving it a green grass taste
Can be concentrated down to RSO

Back
Top Bottom