Began cutting my Hubbabubbasmelloscope, couldn't wait anymore

beard o

Into week 15. No amber. However all the sugar leaves were turning yellow and withering. Not some, but all. The plant looked done.

Cut a couple samples today, placed under the 20-40x microscope, and saw no amber, but lots of trichromes, 50/50 clear/amber.

So we cut about 40% this morning. Wet trimmed the buds in my bowl trimmer. Average bud looks like this. Will cut the rest tomorrow.

IMG_20241021_103011~5.jpg

I figure that since the resin maturing has nowt to do with the plant actively growing, some trichomes continue to ripen even after they are cut, that's part of my reasoning for being happy to chop crystal/white
Looks pretty good to me :hookah:

I figure that since the resin maturing has nowt to do with the plant actively growing, some trichomes continue to ripen even after they are cut, that's part of my reasoning for being happy to chop crystal/white
Looks pretty good to me :hookah:
Thanks.
I reached a point where I was thinking how much longer to wait. The sugar leaves were falling off, and the rest I could easily pull off. Clearly the plant was degrading.

About 10 days ago I snipped off a piece of bud, dried it, and tried it. It was ok. Decent potency, and the trichs were all clear. At least now they're 50/50.

Back
Top Bottom