Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Beemer any chair is fine as long as I can watch. Greenhouse will work out good for you I`m sure. I`ve got a short growing season here also. Right now there`s still some snow on the ground, not allover, but it`s still there. Last year the snow was gone by the first day of spring. Go figure.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

I saw a video in one of the seed banks about old bag seeds ......take a piece of sandpaper and roll it up , sand side in, place a seed inside with thumb on one end and finger on the other shake gently but only for 5 seconds. the idea is to scuff the hardened outer shell just a little. haven't done it yet but will do so soon.

Thanks for the tip Clayhead. Have you been doing in spinning?

Wowie Zowie clayhead thanks.

There are a lot of comfy chairs left but make sure you check the legs. one of them has a crack in it. :blunt:

There are a lot of comfy chairs left but make sure you check the legs. one of them has a crack in it. :blunt:
howdy bee:) you would think a guy might be able to dig out the ole shopsmith and turn a replacement:):circle-of-love:

howdy bee:) you would think a guy might be able to dig out the ole shopsmith and turn a replacement:):circle-of-love:

Ah hell I went and found the one with a bad leg and pulled it.

images12.jpg

and I have replaced it with this one

wm-Unique_Chair_Design.jpg

So I'm good for now until I can fix the broken one

a fine repair if I ever saw one:thumb:

BABIES :circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love::party::tommy::party:

The seeds I plant a few days ago are showing green. 4 maybe 5 have germinated

004_renamed_25317.jpg
003_renamed_12177.jpg
002_renamed_31183.jpg
001_renamed_29302.jpg

:high-five::clap::green_heart::party::passitleft:

Love the little basil seedling ;)

You should grow Thai - puts off an awesome liquorice smell :goodjob:

We love basil and I grow it year around. Probably cheaper to buy but i like to rn my hand through the plant to get the smell. I like licorice so Thai will be on the list for the future. Pull up a chair, I think the new one is still available.

Just a little update.
I have 5 babies doing really good and they have there first new leaves. :love: I have two more that are just coming up so looks like i will have all seven making it. The girls in the tent are really starting to grow. I will take some pictures later this week. I have two small harlequin clones that I'm going to give my neighbor so i will have the right amount of plants.

HI everyone. Been a crazy week at work so i haven't been here a lot. friggin gnats are back but not bad. What kind of sand do you guys use? just a really fine grade? Took a few pictures tonight. The harlequin is really starting to grow and with the LSTing it's going to be a nice bush. Also the cuttings are starting nicely too.

Harlequin
001_renamed_23442.jpg
002_renamed_20602.jpg

Cuttings. the four in the middle are the cross between Pakistan Chitral Kush/Afghani Bullrider there is also a couple more harlequin and a durban poison in there also.
003_renamed_30096.jpg

and the babies, I will be transplanting them this weekend
004_renamed_13028.jpg

Gnats are a PITA! Use diatomacious earth (DE). Evenly spread a tablespoon or two on the top of the soil in each pot and around the dip pan. Apply and then re-apply it when the top of the soil is dry. It will take a few applications to beat them down, but they won't be a problem anymore.

Back
Top Bottom