Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-Dirt

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

Thank you for that KJC!
I purchased some FloraKleen yesterday, which I applied last night, hoping it was a deficiency. Good to know that is what you think it could be too. :) I'm hoping the FKleen will break whatever is locking up the rootzone, if that is where the problem is. Looking at your chart, it looks like it could be Mn, K, P or a combination. If the FKleen doesn't work, and it's still looking like deficiency, I'll try Sledgehammer.

I'm hoping to open the tent today to a slowing of the spread. She's super happy otherwise, and is comparable in bud formation, with her sister. I'm hoping that with some help, she'll get through. More pics tonight. :peace::Namaste: :thanks::420:

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

Not much better, so I stripped her of 6 of her huge fans, figuring that if they were compromised, I might as well defol her, so that her branch leafs would get better light, and would mature better.

Funny how your 'bad' plants become your 'good' plants, when the good plants go south. Getting some photos.

Some photos. Looks like it's worked it's way through. I dropped the ball when I went away, I think too much P. Sick girl is the defoled girl on the left rear, you can see the Def in pic #7 below, which is pre-defol. I took her 6 biggest fans, which weren't bad, but had the spotting.

The LH is in here, going very well now. Lucy (12/12 as of Oct-5) is showing signs of what she might like to do....I just wish she'd get to it already. Like dating a Catholic girl FFS. :lot-o-toke:

They are loving the Ushio, but it throws tons of heat, compared to the 400w. I think the best mix would be the 400+200w-LED for now, but it's hard going backwards...we will see. I can't get the LEDs back in the tent, until the ambient drops another 5 degrees. Not sure what to do. I'm going to rework my venting today, to see if I'm short-cycling the intake, and will go from there.

I hope you all find GREEN in your garden today!

IMAG3762.jpg
IMAG3761.jpg
IMAG3760.jpg
IMAG3758.jpg
IMAG3756.jpg
IMAG3732.jpg
IMAG3727.jpg
IMAG3725.jpg
IMAG3729.jpg

My bad, I've forgotten the old Sativa! It's a bit early to pull her, but I needed the room. She's had some FKleen, and a flush, and she's going into the dark closet for 4-6 more days to finish. It's ghetto, but I think she'll continue to ripen up. Some nugs look done, others will need the extra days. Tried a quick dried bud, she shows some potential even if she's not super frosty. How she looks at the end of the week will decide how she gets chopped/cured. If it's still a bit early, and I'll chop her and hang up in one piece to dry....if she's 'done', she's getting whittled down to the buds. Nice gold hairs, quite striking in person, camera loses a bit. She smells like berries ...tons of berries, nothing much else. :)

IMAG3812.jpg
IMAG3811.jpg
IMAG3789.jpg
IMAG3803.jpg
IMAG3785.jpg

Also time to get a seed or two started, as the GLPs (Black Domina X Lavender) are two weeks under 12/12, and should finish in about 6-7 weeks, so that give will me time to have some fun vegging their replacements in the tent. Always open to suggestions from one and all.

Seeds that I could try next:
THC Bomb (3)
Skunk#1 X WW (10 reg)
Lucy (4)
LHaze (4)
Cotton Candy F+ (1)
KC-39 (10) regs
Spicy White Devil F+ (3) this one is Jack and Blueberry! :love:

Cuts from the sativa friend:
Pineapple chunk
Blue cheese both from barneys

I also have (3) seeds from my own crossing of my favorite male "Adam", and "Jenny", who is in this thread a couple of pages back. They are small, but might be viable. I rooted a branch early flower, and pollinated. Choices are a good thing! :) :thanks::420:

I would like to see you grow Cotton Candy.

Come to think of it, me too! So CC is one, I will need to pick one more plant to fill the space. :) :love::peace:

edit:
I just looked it up, Cotton Candy is Lavender X Power Plant, so it should be an easy-ish grow. Would be nice to catch the purple pheno. There's 3 Spicy White Devil plants, maybe I'll toss one of those in with it.:peace:

... and now the fun begins. Your plants are still looking nice and healthy!

+ REPS

... and now the fun begins. Your plants are still looking nice and healthy!

+ REPS

Thanks kindly. As for fun - we've got the Sativa in the closet, 2 GLPs on week 3 flower, one Lucy and one LHaze just starting to sex/flower, and will be dropping a couple of beans, Cotton Candy, and Spicy White Devil, in the next week or so....trying to time the GLP. Wish I had some of that PW to crack, she's beautiful!

You have quite a bit going on there. If it wasn't so much fun, it might be hard work. :ganjamon:

I can highly recommend the PW. That plant took all my rookie mistakes in it's stride. Imagine what someone with a bit more experience could achieve with her.

You have quite a bit going on there. If it wasn't so much fun, it might be hard work. :ganjamon:

I can highly recommend the PW. That plant took all my rookie mistakes in it's stride. Imagine what someone with a bit more experience could achieve with her.

You did well with her, she looks :love: great. It would be nice to see a monster PW though. I'm still too green, with too much to learn to start creating monster plants yet. Soon maybe. I still want to see what pheno/geno do on their own, so I can learn how they all want to grow, which is the FUN part for me...and well, the finished product is pretty fun too:bigtoke:

Yeah, I basically just let mine grow without any tweaking so that I could learn the basics first. For my next grow, I'll be using fimming and pinching. Nothing over the top, but a step in the right direction.

Anyway, enough about what I'm doing. LOL! I look forward to your next update bud.

Good to hear Blaze, I bet you'll have 'em bushin up like crazy. Be interesting to see you run the PW again, now that you've seen her once. I'm planning on doing that with the LH....see if I do her better on round two. She gets stellar smoke reports, so I'm chasing that. My SO, needs something specific, with low paranoia. For me, it's more pain, so less specific.

So I don't make any timing mistakes, I just checked the tape.

GLP went 12/12 Sept 24, and started flowering Sept 30 so today is day 10 flower - so not yet starting week 3.
LH went 12/12 Oct 4 still not flowering or showing sex
Lucy went 12/12 Oct 4 still not flowering or showing sex

Silver haze is a great upbeat strain without the anxiety of some of the racier sativas. LH was a more spaced out high which might lead to a little paranoia. Just a heads up. It is subjective. Your SO might have a different experience.

Thanks for the heads up TBlaze! It will sure be fun finding out. The GLP are indica Dom, so if the LH is too trippy (we both usually like), then we have the GLP, which were 'her' beans to toss. At least that was the plan. We shall see, it's certainly a labor of love - on so many levels. :circle-of-love:

Wow, 100 posts. Thanks 420!

The LH was a favourite amongst my friends and definitely good for a few laughs. I'm sure you will love it, especially if smoked in the comfort of your own home. The worst paranoia I've ever experienced, was with Jack Herer. Fuck me, that shit blew me out of my socks. It was almost an out-of-body experience. I did smoke quite a bit of it though. :tokin: Haven't touched it since.

My favourite strain is still New Blue Diesel. A truly beautiful smoke. Especially with a lady friend ;-)

Fed the GLP today. It was their first feeding after treating with FloraKleen, which appears to work. I think they are back on track. Both plants were effected, one just slightly. Adjusted about .4 from my pH meter today, that's worrisome. Big difference, wonder if that's what locked up the GLP. Temps are higher than I want, up to 84F is pretty common. I may have to step back down to the 400w, and then bring back the LEDs. Reworking the venting only knocked a degree or two off canopy temps. Sorry if I'm rambling - bubba was here. Here's a typical feeding.

Today: Green Love Potion, Soil FFOF, slightly amended
1/2 strength .5ml/L Bloom
1/2 strength .125ml/L Floralicous (I always mix this in first, don't know that it matters, but some say it does)
1/2 strength Coolbloom
1/2 strength BigBud
1/2 Bushdoctor Kangaroots

Lucy and Liberty Haze, Soil FFOF, slightly amended

1/4 strength .25ml/L Grow
1/4 strength .25ml/L Bloom (combined equal half strength, with lower N, and higher PK)
1/2 strength .125ml/L Floralicous (I always mix this in first, don't know that it matters, but some say it does)
1/2 Bushdoctor Kangaroots

Some pics, because I can't stop taking them (like leafs). :circle-of-love:

First the Sativa - this is about to begin drying, gonna have a bit of this around for a while. I tried her, she's gonna be alright! :)

IMAG3844.jpg

Next the GLP before the feeding today.

IMAG3852.jpg

This is 3 hours later, and I even took a few fans ....and it still looks fuller. Maybe should have hit them yesterday.

IMAG3860.jpg

GLP, She's a bush, the tall one at 34'', the other is 30.5''

IMAG3851.jpg

Under two weeks flower (9/30), they are looking to finish quick -- short stretch and quick buds.

IMAG3858.jpg

They are starting to produce resin, gotta hand it to Samsara, these have good vigor even through defic.

IMAG3855.jpg

The Lucy - can't figure her out. I took some leaves, nothing. I took some branches, nothing. I put the fan right on her for a couple of days and that seemed to help. She's just starting to develop under the canopy. I hope she's saving it :)

IMAG3850.jpg

Liberty Haze. I really love this plant. Even though there are a few leaf anomalies, her leaves look like they were purpose stamped, and they feel wire-like in their strength. I may develop an affair with this one, she's slow (hopefully not too bad!), but might just be worth the wait. Looking forward to findng out. She is showing sex today - preflower indication, no pistols yet.

IMAG3849.jpg
IMAG3846.jpg

Thanks for following along:thanks::peace:

Back
Top Bottom