Auto Berry - Slow Growth and Shaded Leaves

Found this interesting.
ph_spectrum1.JPG

Sounds good to me. Would you mind renaming this thread to 'Auto Berry - Issues and Growing Log' and moving it there? I don't want to start another one and refill it with the same information I already have.

I've been keeping the pH at 6.0 by adjusting the water with lemon juice. I need a bigger grow environment for starters, and I can't let the plant freeze. It's been ~4 degrees Celsius overnight for almost the entire time it was growing, so that would have affected it too. I will start again, but first I need to get this new grow space setup :)

Well I cut the thing down a week ago, dried it out for one week and put the entire batch (I didn't weight it, but my guess would be 3-4 grams) into a cookie mix. 3-4 grams of the well overdue Auto Berry into 80 grams of butter (cooked it on the stove for 1.5 hours on low heat).

Anyway, after they were done, I had three cookies straight up. The only thing I had eaten that morning was toast and a can of tuna. Let me tell you though, that shit fucked me up. As soon as it hit me, I had EXTREME paranoia and anxiety. My chest felt like it was being worked on by a heart surgeon. Just this pulsing, stabbing glass feeling right in the center of my chest. Later on I started twitching really badly and I could not breathe correctly. It felt like my airway was the size of a pea. My mouth was extremely dry, and I could not swallow any water. My brother was about to call and ambulance, but luckily he didn't or else it would have been a real problem on my hands.

My cousin had 3 cookies, and one also on his car journey down (his girlfriend was driving of course). That means he had 4, but they both told me he was alright.

What does this mean? Overdose?? Way to much THC for one person to handle???

First of all - IMO you HEAVILY overdid with nutrients & watering. For auto's i guess there is no time to fix mistakes + the soil is probably wrong one. As far as i know - bio-humus mix with ton of perlite works best for most indoor grows.

About the heart running like crazy after smoking too much - welcome to the club. That sometimes happens. For me it sometimes happens after normal amount of smoke, but i am prone to panic attacks due to good old vegetative system problems so just be smart and take it easy and you be fine.

My girlfriend and her friend had that happen to them after they each ate a pot brownie using the butter made by another friend, so you need to find your medium...For my girlfriend now is a half a brownie from the same batch. As for me I ate a brownie and it didn't have that effect on me but my tolerance is much higher than there's.

Back
Top Bottom