Artrix Summer Celebration: Show Off Your Favorites & Win Free Vapes!

Artrix

420 Sponsor
Hello everyone at 420Magazine!

As the vibrant summer heat arrives, portability and discretion become key in our pursuit of summer fun. We’re excited to introduce two perfect all-in-one vapes for that summer vibe, both featuring a postless design. Join our thrilling Artrix giveaway and embrace the summer with enthusiasm and insight. We love sharing our passion for exquisite concentrates and exceptional vape devices, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
:yummy::bongrip::passitleft:

How to Participate:

1. Showcase Your Favorite Concentrates: Do you have a DIY mix or a store-bought favorite? Share your story, or even a picture of your beloved concentrate!
2. Pick Your Favorite Artrix Device: Which of the two devices, SK8 or Cubox, catches your eye?

:cheer:
Exciting Prizes Await:

Stay active throughout August as we look for the most captivating stories and pictures. The creators of the 10 most popular posts will win a pair of Artrix devices of their choice. Whether you love chilling with the adorable Cubox or riding the wave with the skateboard-inspired SK8, there’s something special waiting for you.

:tommy:

Important Rules to Remember:

1. Winners will be selected and announced in this thread by the end of the month.
2. If you’re one of the lucky winners, we’d love to see your reviews pairing the chosen device with your favorite concentrate. Your feedback and experiences are invaluable to us!

:welcome:
Let's get the party started! Ready to join the celebration? Share your concentrate stories, pick your favorite device, and let’s see those likes roll in. Your ultimate vape companion could be just a post away!

:idea:(Important note: For review purposes, we can only send empty vape devices.)

:high-five:Check out more about our exciting products and promotions at the Artrix store.

2024.6.12 Cubox.png

2024.6.12 SK8.png

Great vapes :thumb:
Thank you for everything you do for us.:thanks:
Good luck Everyone :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

More, free vape devices from @Artrix :thumb: to a great sponsor:thanks::thanks:
Loving all the vape devices I won in the vapes for a year contest

Have no problems with my thick homemade Quick cold alcohol wash oil
Vapes with no added thinners. Being thick is not the problem, just need a clean filtered product

Hello everyone at 420Magazine!

As the vibrant summer heat arrives, portability and discretion become key in our pursuit of summer fun. We’re excited to introduce two perfect all-in-one vapes for that summer vibe, both featuring a postless design. Join our thrilling Artrix giveaway and embrace the summer with enthusiasm and insight. We love sharing our passion for exquisite concentrates and exceptional vape devices, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
:yummy::bongrip::passitleft:

How to Participate:

1. Showcase Your Favorite Concentrates: Do you have a DIY mix or a store-bought favorite? Share your story, or even a picture of your beloved concentrate!
2. Pick Your Favorite Artrix Device: Which of the two devices, SK8 or Cubox, catches your eye?

:cheer:
Exciting Prizes Await:

Stay active throughout August as we look for the most captivating stories and pictures. The creators of the 10 most popular posts will win a pair of Artrix devices of their choice. Whether you love chilling with the adorable Cubox or riding the wave with the skateboard-inspired SK8, there’s something special waiting for you.

:tommy:

Important Rules to Remember:

1. Winners will be selected and announced in this thread by the end of the month.
2. If you’re one of the lucky winners, we’d love to see your reviews pairing the chosen device with your favorite concentrate. Your feedback and experiences are invaluable to us!

:welcome:
Let's get the party started! Ready to join the celebration? Share your concentrate stories, pick your favorite device, and let’s see those likes roll in. Your ultimate vape companion could be just a post away!

:idea:(Important note: For review purposes, we can only send empty vape devices.)

:high-five:Check out more about our exciting products and promotions at the Artrix store.

2024.6.12 Cubox.png

2024.6.12 SK8.png
Oh yeah! I appreciate the site more every day. Thank you founder, mods, volunteers, and sponsors

It vapes cold uncut cold wash cco? I'd love to try this Artrix! My whole thing is to get pure rosen to vape well in a unit like this! :ciao: Hope I'm not too late to get in on it!

I'll process some rosen and filter it, then give it a warm period of 24 to 36 hours to loosen it up. That's how I like to go with it. Just the rosen.

1724506416704.png

The Cubox looks like a winner to me as @Joe Brewster has good fortune with it!

It vapes cold uncut cold wash cco? I'd love to try this Artrix! My whole thing is to get pure rosen to vape well in a unit like this! :ciao: Hope I'm not too late to get in on it!

I'll process some rosen and filter it, then give it a warm period of 24 to 36 hours to loosen it up. That's how I like to go with it. Just the rosen.

1724506416704.png

Yes,I have been using uncut QWET oil (CCO) in all my all of my Artrix vapes with no problems

1724506416704.png

My oil will usually start out looking like honey but over time it darkens

1724506416704.png

If the pressed rosen doesn't work,you might have to dissolve in alcohol, winterize and strain thru double coffee filter twice
The winterization removes the wax, lipids and other things that clogs vapes

Here is a great test that was done by @Birdies that shows how much other stuff is in unwinterized rosen

If the pressed rosen doesn't work,you might have to dissolve in alcohol, winterize and strain thru double coffee filter twice
The winterization removes the wax, lipids and other things that clogs vapes
I plan to Joe. I picked up a box of cool filters for the end of a 10 ml syringe after winterizing. It cleaned it up nicely.

Before

1724528755763.png

1724529468934.png

After filtering through one of these, or maybe 50 of them!

1724528795752.png

It does a good job!
Then I can remove the whiskey down to a manageable consistency.

I think there's a plan in progress!

I love to vape concentrate. I usually just do my own sticky stuff.This is blue grape fuel.
Would love to try whatever would be good for thick oil. Cubox looks good 😊

IMG_2920.jpeg
The Cubox says it can do live resin
It does have a flat ceramic heater, so that should help
Looking forward to seeing if it works
I find that it puts out big hits compared to the Fitty or 510 Drillor cartridges

Back
Top Bottom