Are there any honest companies to buy seeds from?

50 year grower

420 Member
Just got cheated Again by two seed companies ....true Northern seed bank ...in Canada... and Herbies USA .... anybody know of an honest Seed Company that won't rip you off I don't know if they're even is such a thing you playing with the seed companies for over 50 years the only way I could get buy is I'm a cloning Guru you have to be... with seed companies like we have the side of the world where most of the seed breeders are at... is riddled with Crooks Pirates 🏴‍☠️ thieves and SCAMERS ... sooner or later you need seeds and you got to go looking what a nightmare it's getting worse by the day seems like

Just got cheated Again by two seed companies ....true Northern seed bank ...in Canada... and Herbies USA .... anybody know of an honest Seed Company that won't rip you off I don't know if they're even is such a thing you playing with the seed companies for over 50 years the only way I could get buy is I'm a cloning Guru you have to be... with seed companies like we have the side of the world where most of the seed breeders are at... is riddled with Crooks Pirates 🏴‍☠️ thieves and SCAMERS ... sooner or later you need seeds and you got to go looking what a nightmare it's getting worse by the day seems like
There's a ton. You got pulled in by ads of huge white label seed banks.
What location and what type of seed/clone would you want?

@50 year grower,
Sorry to hear about your loss. We all have had that a time or two and know your remorse.
Anyway, the last time I bought seeds, it was with Seed King, Canada. That was 2 yrs ago. I live in the US, Florida.
When I first received my order, there were some really sorry seeds that were packed with the 5 seed pack. Overall, there were somewhere around 10 seeds that were dried up and obviously would not even germinate.
I called the company and told them of my problem. At first the person I spoke to apologized for my aggravation; I thought that was very professional acting.
He then promised to make it up and within 7 days I received the order for the bad seeds including they threw in some free seeds.
Hope all works out for you and that was a great post.

@Herbies Seeds this guy thinks you ripped him off, can you please help him? :thanks:

true north had issues even when they were a sponsor here. if you live in ontario they seem ok, elsewhere not so much. i've avoided them on reputation since i was here. i wouldn't trust them shipping over a border.

@Herbies Seeds has always had a decent rep. something seems off there. would expect they will look into it for you.

I'll give him a try thanks for the information we tried growing just strictly from seeds we'd prefer to do that but we can't get them from anybody with any kind of reliability it's hit and miss so we have to clone American Growers does not have to cheat anybody out of money we have plenty of money the first order they said was delivered our front porch which never was they had no proof so they reshipped the order after weeks of screwing around then the second order they say it's been delivered which hadn't been to Mr cool man there is no Mr cool man that our organization another scam they're asking me for their order numbers that they've got totally all screwed up they don't even know what their own order numbers are sure seems like a Mickey Mouse operation to me I don't know simple computer program to take care of that we're holding back a crop of 50 at 45 trying to sneak three or four new strains in there to test out for the sick for medical purposes we started weeks in a weeks in advance thought we had enough time but with the seed companies that didn't work out nothing but delays and wrong orders missing orders just an absolute circus with Herbies we never did get our seeds we're just outside Detroit in Michigan thanks for the information Jim wolf American Growers

I've ordered from Attitude Seeds, Herbie's Seeds: UK & USA. Also, Barney's Farm USA. 95% without a problem. Anything shipped from the US is about 5 days to my door, 10-14 days coming across from the pond. Just make sure if you use Attitude, pay a little extra for shipping that promises to get to your place of residence. If it doesn't, they guarantee to replace your items. Happened to me once. I forgot to pay the extra and they got confiscated. My fault!!:oops: E-mailed Attitude, they told me why, but they were super nice and replaced my order. :thumb:

AzLaker
:cool:

^ Yep - The Vault for example are shit hot on customer service, all 420Mag sponsors are generally good
Never had a problem with any of them

^ Yep - The Vault for example are shit hot on customer service, all 420Mag sponsors are generally good
Never had a problem with any of them

the ones that don't quite cut it won't last here very long

Highly recommend delicious Seeds ... the best shipping 4 days to Michigan... got 10 seeds Black Russian... received four free seeds two sugar black rose ..two Holy Grail kush.... all the seeds germinated within sick days or less I mean sprouts half inch high... 14 out of 14 in very strong seedlings growing like a weed LOL sorry ...we sent them a test order and they passed with flying colors they don't have tons of strains but what they do have is real good and so far... a caring Seed Company Jim wolf American Growers

I've never purchased seeds from anyone myself, but I can recommend @SeedsMan. Least I can do for including a total unknown permanent noob in his Purple Ghost Candy comparative grow.

Back
Top Bottom