Any advice?

Milbysun

Just looking at what my options should be at this stage 24 days veg and topped once already and is this dang plant a female????

Re: Any advice????

I just moved the light up a bit there maybe 12 inches off the top of the plant...plant height about 9 inches from seed leave to tops

And honestly I used a soil additive that says it last 6 months and water thats it...read a lot about different nutrient options but way to complex to get into on my first grow

Yeah I edited out my feeding comment after taking a second look. I think mainly you need more light. Do you have a movement fan on it?

Yes there is a fan that circulates the room aka my bathroom (which actually helps keep is somewhat humid in there after showers)
IMG_20160619_152640754.jpg
but here's my light I have two of them

I'm not sure what actual wattage those bulbs are- but yeah you could use more light. I don't grow with cfls so this is just from what I see other people doing- but cfls are normally put very close to the plant- two inches or so and some people say to go to an inch. Basically as close as you can without burning leaves. It's suggested to have a minimum of 3,000 lumens per square foot of grow space.
By movement fan I meant like a desk fan or floor fan type thing- one blowing air gently at and around the plant making it tremble a bit- set to low and oscillating (back and forth). This will make the plants grow strong stems.
It's a bit early for it to be sexing. Let it get more light and put on some more growth and you should see it sex in the next couple weeks. I prefer 18/6. Some people prefer 24/0 but either one works.
Here- check out this link. All sorts of great articles on growing.

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

Oh shit. Sorry I assumed it was a cfl. Says led right in front of me. Well- not sure about the distance then but obviously not as close as I said. I still think you need more light by the looks of it. Ignore the '75 watt equivalent' thing- obviously it's very low power.

Well- I take back what I said about the distance. Since it's an led not a cfl. Best to google that distance or wait till someone else wanders in. I'm not an led guy-they can burn plants and bleach them when too close. I have one but haven't ever used it so far. Just HID lighting.
So you need is more lights- perhaps not closer.
As for the colour- are they the same strain? Could be different variations within the strain or just slightly different growing circumstances. I wouldn't worry about it at this point they seem healthy.

Yeah wasn't to worried but as far as strain I planted about 5 seeds in each pot (came from local drug dealers bud) aka Reggie but I can't tell if there only indica's or if there hybrid mix cause I have some leave that lead me to believe it's a ruderalis mix to

Back
Top Bottom