Any advice?

tjirish

i smoked a small bowl on April 15th, im 5 ft 7 and roughly 130-150lbs. i exersize often and drink alot of water, i need to pass an upcoming test. i hadnt smoked for a month and a half until the 15th. so im wondering how long i may have to wait. i read in a study that it could take just 3 to 4 days if you arent a frequent smoker. but at the same time everyone says to wait 30 days.

OK then you shouldn't have a problem, I usually smoke everyday. I quit smoking 3 days before the test. Pick up some sure-jell and a 2 litter of Gatorade. Mix that up and drink it 3 to 4 hours before the test. Then I keep on drinking liquids, pot of coffee, water, whatever. Piss 2 or 3 times before the test and then take the test. I have past every time with no problems. The main thing in piss test is getting your piss diluted enough as to the test will not read anything.
You say you haven't smoke since the 15th, work out and drink lots of liquids, I don't see you having any problems now.
You can go to the drug store and pick up a test for yourself to check. They are pretty cheap now a days.

So you're a month and a half clean except for a one time smoke on the 15th?
You should be good. If you were an everyday smoker it might take longer to get clean. It takes me 2 months.
The morning of the UA use dillution to help.
Drink about 40 ounces of gatorade
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine.

Back
Top Bottom