Another Year, Another Grow: Zkittlez Auto From FastBuds!

Really hoping the weather starts to change soon.. only 3 more days until I start germinating and we currently have a temperature of 9°C / 48°F with lots of wind and rain, humidity is in the higher figures too at 85%. The thing about where I am in the world is that it could be summer today and winter tomorrow so I just need to be ready for any unexpected changes!
Fingers crossed for some good stable weather.
:adore:

So i've just started germinating the Zkittlez.. just a few days before shes in the ground and the weather is starting to sort itself out thankfully, we got 19.5°C / 67°F today and humidity is sitting right at 50%! It's supposedly getting warmer over the next few days so hopefully all goes good and we don't run into any trouble.

Hey @ItsTommyGunnz looking forward to following this journal.
I am also going with zkittles auto from seedsman along with Gelato og auto and Amnesia nl auto for my first ever grow. I've got everything ready just awaiting the seeds.
Good luck with your grow.
StaySharp

Hey @ItsTommyGunnz looking forward to following this journal.
I am also going with zkittles auto from seedsman along with Gelato og auto and Amnesia nl auto for my first ever grow. I've got everything ready just awaiting the seeds.
Good luck with your grow.
StaySharp
Welcome along.. i'll keep an eye on yours its always good to have someone else with the same strain.. id say the gelato og will be banging same with the amnesia nl.. nice strains you picked for your first grow best of luck to you!

The thing about where I am in the world is that it could be summer today and winter tomorrow so I just need to be ready for any unexpected changes!

Sounds like a line from Game o Thrones mr.Tommy.....haha represent....hahaha
Ya there are many strains exotic like a mofo I'd love to try but one day at a time.

So i've just started germinating the Zkittlez.. just a few days before shes in the ground and the weather is starting to sort itself out thankfully, we got 19.5°C / 67°F today and humidity is sitting right at 50%! It's supposedly getting warmer over the next few days so hopefully all goes good and we don't run into any trouble.

I thought we still on pg 1 when I commented and then it flipped over to pg2 and new beginnings wicked mr.Gunnz..... :snowboating::passitleft:Shiva for you, she naaice......:rofl:

Sounds like a line from Game o Thrones mr.Tommy.....haha represent....hahaha
Ya there are many strains exotic like a mofo I'd love to try but one day at a time.
Morning Smeegs!.. How many winters can we really get? :hmmmm::laugh: ..i'm only growing the one this year because i'm short on supplies so hoping nothing goes bad.. we have all the time in the world for trying out new strains! For me my main focus is getting quality smoke. After that I want to work on getting bigger harvests and then i'll get around to growing a lot more and new strains etc. Working my way up slowly.. we have to start somewhere.

I thought we still on pg 1 when I commented and then it flipped over to pg2 and new beginnings wicked mr.Gunnz..... :snowboating::passitleft:Shiva for you, she naaice......:rofl:
Today is her second day germinating i'm going to leave her another day or 2 before I check to see what way it is.. Ya I'll take a hit off some Shiva.. thanks :Rasta::laugh:

Want to wish everyone a 'smoking' 420 weekend!
While we're waiting for the germination process whats everybody's plans for 420? I think i'm just going to take it easy today not get stressed out or pissed off about anything, just smoke some doobies and let shit fly over my head :rofl: Sounds like how I spend the rest of my days haha!

:420:

So I decided that that in celebration of 420 I'm going to smoke out of diff flowers available today sampling each one and I'm pleased to report that I've been out on errands twice and each time I've forgotten the milk which was the main item both times.... :rofl::rollit:Time for another one I reckon, here's hoping you having a blessed one mr.Gunnz.....:snowboating:

Lift off after 2 1/2 days.. Zkittlez is in the ground!
The weather is staying good for now 20°C / 68°F.. humidity at the moment is 59%.
I'm going to be trying to keep the pH levels as close to 6.0 as I can for the entire grow..

Lost some coco thanks to the dog chewing at the pots last night so they'll be kept away from it now too.. was hoping to be using 20 litres but i'm down to around 13 or 14 litres now i'd say just estimating, onwards and upwards from here!

3 days under and she's popped her head out.. just as she did the weather got shit too though highest temp today was 16°C / 61°F... a bit too much rain for my liking as well especially on its first few days so i went away and made a bit of a cover to put over my pot. It lets the air and sun in (and some rain too, it doesn't cover it completely) but it definitely is holding off the most part of it so we'll see how things go over the next few days i'm gonna be watching her closely!

:party::party::theband::party::party:And so the games begin mr.Gunnz...haha
So you aiming for a ph of 6 throughout the grow is that because that's the range for most of the nutrient intake or am I off track as I've been aiming for 5.8 with my coco girls....
So stoked for that she's above ground brother it only gets better from here on out... :snowboating:

Morning Smeegol.. since i've started growing with coco i've done a lot of research on it.. anywhere between 5.5 and 6.5 should do the trick but i'm trying to stay in the middle with 6... 5.8 is perfect too though, from the chart below a pH at 6 means i'm not getting any manganese but a pH at 5.8 means i'm missing out on calcium and possibly magnesium so I rather be missing one than missing the 2 but i think once your in between 5.8 and 6.2 your doing good really that's just my opinion! As usual just can't wait to get to flower already haha.. im so impatient but i love the sight of fresh bud growth and the smell haha..
1661451596491.png

She didn't do too bad on her first full day above ground!
I'm gonna call it day 1 today for the journal and i'll keep count from here..
The weather isn't optimum but it ain't bad either it's dry today which is my main concern, a little over 17°C today so a teeny bit better than yesterday.. she's looking like a good sprout and i'd like to give this time to shout out Fastbuds who were the breeders of them.. can't say how happy I am with just the seeds alone they're possibly the best ones i've got my hands on and I have a really good feeling about this one i'm currently growing.. i'm just starting to think maybe I should have got some photoperiod plants too as I mightn't have enough time with the auto to get a decent size harvest, i guess time will tell! For now though here is the 'Zkittles: Day - 1'

Gonna be doing weekly updates here on the journal, but if you head over to my instagram i'm gonna try my best to do a daily picture update on my story!

Have to head out now and do a little watering because it's a bit dry, again i'll be keeping pH around 6.0!! :peace:

She didn't do too bad on her first full day above ground!
I'm gonna call it day 1 today for the journal and i'll keep count from here..
The weather isn't optimum but it ain't bad either it's dry today which is my main concern, a little over 17°C today so a teeny bit better than yesterday.. she's looking like a good sprout and i'd like to give this time to shout out Fastbuds who were the breeders of them.. can't say how happy I am with just the seeds alone they're possibly the best ones i've got my hands on and I have a really good feeling about this one i'm currently growing.. i'm just starting to think maybe I should have got some photoperiod plants too as I mightn't have enough time with the auto to get a decent size harvest, i guess time will tell! For now though here is the 'Zkittles: Day - 1'

Gonna be doing weekly updates here on the journal, but if you head over to my instagram i'm gonna try my best to do a daily picture update on my story!

Have to head out now and do a little watering because it's a bit dry, again i'll be keeping pH around 6.0!! :peace:
Yeeeaaaah!
:headbanger:

Big fan of FastBuds gear!

Morning Smeegol.. since i've started growing with coco i've done a lot of research on it.. anywhere between 5.5 and 6.5 should do the trick but i'm trying to stay in the middle with 6... 5.8 is perfect too though, from the chart below a pH at 6 means i'm not getting any manganese but a pH at 5.8 means i'm missing out on calcium and possibly magnesium so I rather be missing one than missing the 2 but i think once your in between 5.8 and 6.2 your doing good really that's just my opinion! As usual just can't wait to get to flower already haha.. im so impatient but i love the sight of fresh bud growth and the smell haha..
1661044231408.png

Thankyou for teaching me something new brother....... I'll be aiming for 6 myself now..... :snowboating:
#fastbudzclub...haha

Thankyou for teaching me something new brother....... I'll be aiming for 6 myself now..... :snowboating:
#fastbudzclub...haha
Anytime S, you've thought me a lot from my previous grow only right that I can give something back, #fastbudzclub.. I like the sound of that haha it's giving me an idea to start a journal for all of us folkes doing fastbud genetics! :cheer:

Anytime S, you've thought me a lot from my previous grow only right that I can give something back, #fastbudzclub.. I like the sound of that haha it's giving me an idea to start a journal for all of us folkes doing fastbud genetics! :cheer:

#FastBudzClub indeed mr.Tommy go for for it as there's lots of us who have fastbudZ I know @Preston9mm is a big fan I believe.....

So I did my 1st watering at pH6 yesterday but this morning I'm wondering if I should've flushed the girls first then gone fresh with 6..? Oh well wait and see....haha

Yeah it will be cool to see different fastbuds strains been grown by 420's fantastic farmers and cultivators!! Going to start on that thread later today... I reckon you'll be alright with the pH but only way to really tell is to wait it out like you said haha.. best of luck though hope it doesn't slow her down on you :nervous-guy:

6 days out of the ground today, i'll have a more detailed update tomorrow on the Zkittlez some things went wrong but she's continuing on like a champ!

Back
Top Bottom