Alafornia Boards The WeedSeedsExpress With Harlequin And WWxNL: Others Hitch A Ride

They are taking off.

Alabama is undefeated and ranked #1 currently. The game with LSU Saturday was postponed due to COVID cases at LSU.

I can't get the dolphins much here, though I'd love to watch Tua play.

They are taking off.

Alabama is undefeated and ranked #1 currently. The game with LSU Saturday was postponed due to COVID cases at LSU.

I can't get the dolphins much here, though I'd love to watch Tua play.
That damn bama is a strong team aren’t they?

they played really well last year as well!!

any new players that are making a difference? Or is it the same team?

That damn bama is a strong team aren’t they?

they played really well last year as well!!

any new players that are making a difference? Or is it the same team?

Well, he did start a few games after Tua was hurt, but Mac Jones at QB is new at #1. I had confidence in him but he's surprised me with his long ball and accuracy. He does have some of the top receivers in college ball (and future pros). Jalyn Waddle may be out for the year but we still have Metchie and Smith (of 2nd and 26 fame). We have a few injured starters back on defense.

Looks like a nice tent, Al. (The trick is not to get anything @Tangled in the zipper). Seriously though, I hope it is of a better quality than the one you’re replacing. Are there warranties on these things? Your tents can’t have been all that old?
Hey.
Go Harlequin :cheer:

Looks like a nice tent, Al. (The trick is not to get anything @Tangled in the zipper). Seriously though, I hope it is of a better quality than the one you’re replacing. Are there warranties on these things? Your tents can’t have been all that old?
Hey.
Go Harlequin :cheer:

So good to see you, Double D!

The tent was by ipower and IIRC had a one year warranty, which had expired about the time the zipper became as issue. It was always finicky and that tent had lots of light leaks - not so bad for vegging but a problem for flowering (IOW, don't buy that brand in my opinion - better to buy from our sponsor here on 420 or a different brand as I did). The new tent is the same brand as my other two and they are better quality.

Harlequin is so difficult to find! I'm glad WeedSeedsExpress has it available in a feminized seed and I am honored and blessed to be growing it here. She just needed some better soil.

Speaking of @Tangled , we came by some GG and she loves it. WSE carries it as well, should anyone need some seeds.

Hope you are doing well, my friend. Is your world thawing out about now?

Is your world thawing out about now?
Glad to infer Tangled doing well. Hopefully your son is not generating unnecessary dramas, even doing ok?

End of spring here. Haven’t done enough in the outside gardens, but at least my all-season indoor is keeping up.

Love the sound of the harlequin. I have it in my head that it and ac/dc are the parents of the Candida i’m running but I can’t confirm that now.

Are you still running to stand still doing five day jobs because of covid, or things calming down?

Glad to infer Tangled doing well. Hopefully your son is not generating unnecessary dramas, even doing ok?

End of spring here. Haven’t done enough in the outside gardens, but at least my all-season indoor is keeping up.

Love the sound of the harlequin. I have it in my head that it and ac/dc are the parents of the Candida i’m running but I can’t confirm that now.

Are you still running to stand still doing five day jobs because of covid, or things calming down?

Harlequin Genetics: Harlequin x ACDC - confirmed on a "seed finder" website.

Cases here have taken off considerably but haven't added much to my workload (save for general craziness and having someone out for a bit with it). Some other moving parts there have tacked on a bit more. Since it has calmed down a notch on the home front things overall are becoming a little less overwhelming and I've learned to just let some things go. The boy is causing fewer problems than before and that is a victory I'll take.

I've been meaning to stop by your place again. Hopefully things are going well with the plants. I hope your health is also improving. Did you end up retiring?

Yep. It’s a bugger all right. On the other hand hoof it could be so, so much worse. A lot of people have a tougher time than me so I don’t like to grumble.
Cannameds in various forms improve our quality of life in general. I just used a candida topical, for example, in a massage oil on Sugarleaf‘s back and I think she’s about ready to float away!
Life is good.
I hope for you two, too in amongst it all?

The best thing coming into a thread 3 pages and two months in is there's no waiting to see if it all pans out well, and it does!

Glad to be here and glad to hear all is well up north. I hope Thanksgiving went smoothly and the plants are looking great. Carry on... :ciao:

Always glad to have you stop in, Shed.

After a slow start we're off to the races! It seems to always be a little slow in soil.

Thanksgiving went about as smooth as it could up here. Hopefully you had a similar experience and are feeling better these days.

Back
Top Bottom