Advocate420's A Fresh Start - 600W - Soil Grow 2017 - Pineapple Chunk & Purple Crack

Re: Advocate420's A Fresh Start - 600W - Soil Grow 2017 - Pineapple Chunk & Purple Cr

Yeah I thought it was like a suggestion not a rule for eye protection. And I was conscious of that and minimized exposure. I never in my life would have thought in just minutes. Welding makes sense but this little bulb looked so harmless.

Re: Advocate420's A Fresh Start - 600W - Soil Grow 2017 - Pineapple Chunk & Purple Cr

Okay. Pineapple Chunk, Purple Crack and Dutch delight are in the rapid root starter. I pushed the seed pointy end down just deep enough to be out of site. The heating pad is on 80 degrees. Humidity dome in place to keep higher humidity. Away we go. I still think I need to do another overall cleaning. But that's all till I get some sprouts. Healing time for me :oops:
IMG_042251.JPG

Yeah, you do have me on the fact I called my closet stealth. I definately didn't do super stealth this time. When I was in college I did a very similar grow like I said with the ducting going under the bed. I had many people come over and they were in the same room as the cabinet. They did not notice.

Perhaps something like this would work for hiding it along the ceiling. You can run the vent behind a couch too. Or a desk. Or any furniture against the wall. Does the door open inwards so that it is hiding the tent by the door? Maybe you can vent straight out of the door. Or just go straight up over the door and down to the side by the hinges like I did, but just a shorter run.

Yeah, you do have me on the fact I called my closet stealth. I definately didn't do super stealth this time. When I was in college I did a very similar grow like I said with the ducting going under the bed. I had many people come over and they were in the same room as the cabinet. They did not notice.

Perhaps something like this would work for hiding it along the ceiling. You can run the vent behind a couch too. Or a desk. Or any furniture against the wall. Does the door open inwards so that it is hiding the tent by the door? Maybe you can vent straight out of the door. Or just go straight up over the door and down to the side by the hinges like I did, but just a shorter run.

I didn't mean to call you on anything, forgive me. I knew you would have some good hiding ideas for that ducting. Yes the tent hides behind the door. I would love to keep it so You cannot see it with the door open. Since I added the extra footage to the top it's kinda visible now. But it is at the end of the bed so I think I can take your suggestions and hide it behind the bed and some furniture. I'm going to have to get a portable AC unit I'm am sure, So I will already be venting out a window that's at the opposite end as my tent. I was trying to get the exhaust outdoors. Right now it helps heat my apartment. But if needed I will run both my AC units this summer. Electricity is getting kinda expensive though.

Thank you for asking. My eyes are going to be just fine. They are much better already 24 hours out. What a crazy experience. Checking out your link. Thank you.

It's all good. I did pause for a second and have to wonder if you were trolling me with your setup. Then I checked out your thread and figured we should discuss here instead.

Yea I can see why lol. You can see little flickers of it now that I added on. But you still kinda have to walk into the room past the door for you to catch it out of corner of eye. The veg tent in the bathroom hides as my veggies grow

Yea I can see why lol. You can see little flickers of it now that I added on. But you still kinda have to walk into the room past the door for you to catch it out of corner of eye. The veg tent in the bathroom hides as my veggies grow

Just fyi, I think anyone growing veggies in a tent is probably growing weed too. But I definitely have a bias. The veggies do make for a good legit use of the equipment too. Thats why I have a bunch of flowers in and outside my apartment. It helps explain why I buy bags of dirt.'

Overall nice setup though. As long as the door is closed, no one will know.

Just fyi, I think anyone growing veggies in a tent is probably growing weed too. But I definitely have a bias. The veggies do make for a good legit use of the equipment too. Thats why I have a bunch of flowers in and outside my apartment. It helps explain why I buy bags of dirt.'

Overall nice setup though. As long as the door is closed, no one will know.
Oddly
It just got tested. I have a motion camera set up. One of my landlords came in my apartment while I'm at work. My door is open that's what hides the flower room, he did not see it. He did a good bit of looking around. Stood within a few feet of it.

Oddly with my line of work and my over eating veggie disposals units called guinea pigs, everyone believes me I'm growing veggies. Of course I am, they are expensive and go bad quick here. Not sure anyone would care either way but it makes me feel better lol.

Your landlord just randomly came into your apartment without notice? Isn't that illegal? WTF. My landlord might care since I modified the door, but then again they don't like coming around here. They are also required to provide 24 hours notice unless it is an emergency. Same thing when I lived in Colorado, but there I had a landlord find my grow due to the smell. The neighbors called to complain about a gas leak.

The fan noise always bothers me since it seems very loud to me, but no one ever notices it here. I'm banking on my landlords being lazy and not inspecting the unit yearly like most do. If they do though, fuck it. It's legal what I'm doing. At least they didn't say I couldn't grow it. That's partly why I did a slick and clean setup.

Anyways. You can't really see it wth the door open. Only people who were aware of indoor growing would even think it was something.

Any update on the seeds?

And here they are. Of course the free bee I had little hopes in is ahead by a lot lol. Figures.
Having an eventful week. The veg tent front zipper broke. I fell asleep driving banged up the vehicle. Just some Advocate drama.
On the other notes here is Dutch Delight and purplerack above soil. The chunky is being lazy. I did get 2 of those beans so if she's a no show I can still try. I think it will be along.
My first seedling ever in my life.
IMG_044238.JPG
IMG_044450.JPG
IMG_044639.JPG

Here is Purple crack, Pinapple Chunk, and Dutch Delight above ground and transplanted to temporary 3 gal smart pots. Fox farms Ocean forest. No nutes yet.
IMG_010076.JPG
IMG_010261.JPG

Waiting for my Trans-Siberian Auto to break ground, I see it germinated ok. Trying to decide on a pot size. I've done little to no reading on Autos yet. I just read to transplant into final pot instead of replanting. I intend for low stress training and maybe some super cropping to keep an even canopy. No idea what to expect.

Awesome, ya cracked your first bean. Here's to healthy roots. Good luck with the grow. We'll be watching.

Thank you ! So far 100% germination.

The fan noise always bothers me since it seems very loud to me, but no one ever notices it here. I'm banking on my landlords being lazy and not inspecting the unit yearly like most do. If they do though, fuck it. It's legal what I'm doing. At least they didn't say I couldn't grow it. That's partly why I did a slick and clean setup.

Anyways. You can't really see it wth the door open. Only people who were aware of indoor growing would even think it was something.

Any update on the seeds?
Yea fans grr. I'm sure the AC unit will drown it out soon :)

Back
Top Bottom