A Stoorish Hobbit & His Lair

A weird one a true hobbit....

image.jpeg

A quarter is taller than this plant.

Tales of Woe.....:passitleft:

So it all started on the 19/7/2019 when I delicately placed them into coco and slowly watched them grow, they matured from young teenagers into beautiful young ladies and that's when it all went to hell....:laugh:

So these are my winter grow girls who were all just a cpl weeks away from harvest and I've been carrying them indoors religiously every night since daylight hours have started getting longer the last cpl weeks when I unexpectedly and rather suddenly decided to go visit a mate for a long weekend and visit a cannabis flea market out in the big city being a town boy and also I wanted to see what the local edible market held in store for me..

That long weekend turned into a week and a half stay and I neglected to mention to my cousin who has got his first grow under his feet to carry the plants indoors every night so they could carry on uninterrupted with the flowering process so all 18 girls have started showing signs of revegging on top of the beautiful buds I had so lovingly tendered too.......

So I've been harvesting the girls the last 2 days now as majority of the girls were all milky trichs and the 2 tasters off the critical Kush and the SIncity Kush were damn fine and a big improvement on my 1st grow with them cpl months back.

Due to those girls all revegging and being impressed by the flowers on sight and smell alone I've decided to plant these girls once they've revegged into the holes in the tunnel and figure out where my 2 month olds are going to go as they are now homeless...

The Mess......

image.jpeg

In here I have

C99 X blueberry, Alaskan purple, ATF, White widow, Blitzspear, Lucky Star, UK cheese..

The Homeless.....

image.jpeg

These are

Gold cheese, Warlock, Sour Diesel, Strawberry Diesel, Northern Lights and a strain called " Seans Purple " that was gifted to me...

I need to repot them into larger bags now that they won't be going into the ground as intended unless a cpl of the reveg plants decided not to make it.....

Plants......

image.jpeg

White widow revegging for a 3rd time.....

image.jpeg

Critical Kush.

image.jpg

In the forefront is Purple Trainwreck and behind it is Sincity Kush....

Ahhh smeegs that's a bummer. I have one winter plant left and she has 3 weeks or so. Chewing my nails she finishes. Meh. It's going to be a tight one for sure

I'm not complaining I got some very decent looking flowers up and drying mr.Rugged and I'm more excited about the reveg girls going full term again than the teenagers...
How ya been keeping brother, how's the new born keeping ya hands full no doubt....

I'm not complaining I got some very decent looking flowers up and drying mr.Rugged and I'm more excited about the reveg girls going full term again than the teenagers...
How ya been keeping brother, how's the new born keeping ya hands full no doubt....
I'm glad you got some goodies. I'm good man. Baby is happy and healthy. Two kids is kak busy. Haha. Looking forward to your plants in the ground getting going. Summers coming ..

How's things going gromez.? Been a while.

Morning mr.Rugged it has been a while indeed hasn't it...... :laugh:

It's been quiet the summer so far with extreme heat and tons of overcast weather but not much rain in my part of kzn though. I've got 4 girls ( reveg ) in the ground this season and a blue Kush clone which I'm excited about and 2 of the ( reveg ) are from the @SeedsMan comparison grow which were really beautiful flowers that deserve a round 2.

But my luck this year has run out and I'm off to see my neurosurgeon on Monday to ask if I can spend Christmas in hospital this year as that'll be 1 item I can tick off the ol bucket list...haha, looks like I need another back op which I've been hoping to avoid altogether cause I've been feeling healthy apart from the usual pain but bent over to stroke the cat 3 weeks back and boom I was in a world of new pain and pins and needles in the lower half of the body so been negated to bed rest ever since after I went to see my local GP due to loss of feeling that comes and goes from the waist down now.

Otherwise cheery and chipper and carrying on, trying to relocate my bagged girls to new homes for the rest of the season with mates who smoke and are trying their hand at growing this season so that should be exciting, will grap some pics later on show you the garden wher I left off.

Hope ya have a blessed weekend brother and regards to the family.

Sorry to hear about your back brother. Back pain don't Fuck around. Is there a possibility they are able to repair it with an op or just kinda patch it for now ? Hoping you Get sorted and some relief comes for you. Vasbyt !!

The neuro I'm going to see is for a 2nd opinion on recommendation from my GP ( nothing wrong with the old neuro ) a fresh set of eyes plus he did my GP's back op 20 odd years ago and he's going strong plays golf every weekend...haha

My last op was a fusion and that's where all the pain and problems are so I believe an op is def on the cards it's just a matter of when cause I'm tired of all the kak now just want to be pain free and grow to my hearts content...haha

:theband: :theband::theband:

Been lazy and have spent the last 9 weeks pretty much on bed rest most days and walking round my place since I saw my neuro back in December, saw the physio for the 2nd time today and worked on my core excercises and found a cpl muscles I'd forgotten about...haha

Apart from the excercises i have have to practice at home I'm not allowed to do much really as I'm not allowed to be doing much walking and manhandling plants around is a big no no so my days are really long and ya get tired of Netflix after a cpl series...haha

So I bought a tent so I can at least grow some plants indoors but still end up lifting and moving them which I try really hard not to but I can't help myself as I need to touch and handle them, something bout being physical with the plants...:popcorn:

My cousins been a great help watering the girls outside in the garden everyday otherwise the plants are growing well so I cannot complain..

My Lair....

image.jpeg

All the plants above have revegged as I planted them way to early this year for our South African summer which started with spring in September last year. There's only 1 girl whose grown from seed that popped up of its own accord in the space where I had the jack of spades last season a sativa hybrid with some decent girth in the leaf department....

image.jpeg

Im a size 10 give you an idea....:cheer:

She's tall and sturdy and has thick branches but I'm going to support her with some bamboo as I can see already she will need it...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

She's almost touching the netting of tunnel, going to have to use some lst on her but not today as its 37c outside right now so my bald pate would crisp up in no time...haha

I'm rather fond of my indicas but this time round I've got more of a hybrid balance in the garden...

OGK......
She was the the very first strain I ever grew and def a favourite, need to look into some other Kush variants..

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

She has literally exploded with growth over the last 3 days after having some crazy rainfall in the dbl digits...

One of my all time favourites is cheese and any variant thereof, this time round it's a gold cheese from a local breeder here at home, I had fingers crossed that she'd have enough time to reveg and still be able to produce a decent amount of flowers before the outdoor season winds down but I took a good couple clones of her and they rooted 6 days ago and are now residing under 18/6 until further notice...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

She has also puffed out quite nicely with this rain we've had and I'm expecting preflowers to start showing in the next cpl of days....:ganjamon:

An interesting strain I was gifted last year is called ' Sean's Purple ' I don't have much info on her as the guy who bred this strain has moved to Russia must be something to do with the ladies that side...haha

Her stem and branches have been purple throughout her growth and not a deficiency of any sort, her flowers are like a deep dark plum color and her preflowers look almost black so going to be interesting to watch her....

As mentioned my cousin takes care of them but he hasn't dealt with broken limbs before so he left them and didn't let me know soon enough to try and save them but there was no need I saw as she carried on without missing a step and you'd think it was lst that have made her look bushy..

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Every grow I have a strain that just doesn't like me and whether from seed or clone she has a will of her own and this time it's a blue Kush clone I got from a mate...
She 2-3 weeks into flower when the clone was taken and once she got through the reveg she just got stuck in a weird phase where pushes out single leaf and three bladed leaves and long spindly reveg branches which won't amount to much due to the multitude of them so I'll be shaving those branches down a bit as she will also start flowering soon...

Blue Kush clone.....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've put it down to too much nitrogen in soil mix although the other plants are doing fine in the same mix..

Looking great there smeegs. Yeah those reveg cab catch you if you Go to early. Hope you are getting some rest and pain relief .

I find that I really like a certain strain only after I've tasted her and by then it's far too late for clones and reveg becomes your only option....haha cheers mr.Rugged....

Smeegs that's one seriously amazing garden. Nice setup you got going ey, something to strive towards.

Plants look so happy and healthy. Do the bugs get in under that shade cloth? Looks like something I may be interested in setting up.

Sorry to hear about your back man, my old man has had a back op or two as well and was scheduled to go again... Got into some pilates (spelling) and ever since that he's been hundreds and no op needed .

Damn! That's one helluva setup! That way more than what I first imagined haha.. Hope all is still well and that you are doing fine. Those are some seriously beautiful plants!!!

Any stitches?

Smeegs that's one seriously amazing garden. Nice setup you got going ey, something to strive towards.

Plants look so happy and healthy. Do the bugs get in under that shade cloth? Looks like something I may be interested in setting up.

Sorry to hear about your back man, my old man has had a back op or two as well and was scheduled to go again... Got into some pilates (spelling) and ever since that he's been hundreds and no op needed .

Morning mr.77 welcome to my unorthodox journal....haha

Ya I do get bugs in under the netting as it's open on either end, been wanting to cover the tunnel in greenhouse plastic since last year but have not got round to it. I started physio again last week get the lower body up and active with a regime of core excercises and forgot about some of the muscles down there..haha

Damn! That's one helluva setup! That way more than what I first imagined haha.. Hope all is still well and that you are doing fine. Those are some seriously beautiful plants!!!
Any stitches?

Morning brother thank you for your kind words, was actually growing with my brother and he gave me a helping hand then he moved back to the uk and has to purchase his flowers instead now...haha

I don't have any stitches or other autos on the go yet as the next autos I do I want to do them in the tent and not outdoors and see the difference in overall growth, I've had a cpl decent autos outdoors but nowhere near what I've seen from indoor grown autos on here so going to wait till I have some space free as its at a premium with the gold cheese clone I bagged last week Friday....

Morning mr.77 welcome to my unorthodox journal....haha

Ya I do get bugs in under the netting as it's open on either end, been wanting to cover the tunnel in greenhouse plastic since last year but have not got round to it. I started physio again last week get the lower body up and active with a regime of core excercises and forgot about some of the muscles down there..haha

Morning brother thank you for your kind words, was actually growing with my brother and he gave me a helping hand then he moved back to the uk and has to purchase his flowers instead now...haha

I don't have any stitches or other autos on the go yet as the next autos I do I want to do them in the tent and not outdoors and see the difference in overall growth, I've had a cpl decent autos outdoors but nowhere near what I've seen from indoor grown autos on here so going to wait till I have some space free as its at a premium with the gold cheese clone I bagged last week Friday....
If my cheese seeds remain auto I will let her seed up again and store some for you. Feel I should return the favour! Your gold cheese sounds divine.. I will follow keenly!

If my cheese seeds remain auto I will let her seed up again and store some for you. Feel I should return the favour! Your gold cheese sounds divine.. I will follow keenly!

I was only paying a cpl good deeds by others on here forward brother but I'm a cheese lover so ya got me sold...haha, before the gold cheese I had a uk cheese but the GC blew it out the water. The gold cheese is local by Farmacy seeds... :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom