A Stoorish Hobbit & His Lair

IMG_20200928_065358_687.jpg

Dropped 1 of each yesterday as you get itchy fingers just watching clones do their thing...

These fastbuds autos still date back to the comparative grows which I totally missed as usual.... :laugh:

Looking awesome bra smeegs. Wowzer. Pity you have to leave then there. Are those just spotlights? Was thinking about trying them for veg.

Hey hey afternoon mr.Rugged yebo they just normal spotlights I picked up at Mica works perfect for Veg...

Hope you having a blessed week....

IMG_20200928_065358_687.jpg

Dropped 1 of each yesterday as you get itchy fingers just watching clones do their thing...

These fastbuds autos still date back to the comparative grows which I totally missed as usual.... :laugh:

So these guys still haven't popped, I've taken them out scuffed them up all the usual tricks but nada so far...

So I took some clones a month into flower nearly 6 weeks ago and theyve turned the reveg barrier all funky looking and pushing out some nice new growth...

HulkBerry by RQS...
IMG_20201003_055638_635.jpg

The clones which I returned home with from jozi are 10 days old today, planted them into plain coco as couldn't find any perlite in town at all, unfortunately they didn't escape the wrath of the spider mites I hoped I had left behind but luckily they are small clones and not full blown plants hey...

IMG_20201003_060442_245.jpg

Black Sugar, Kush n Cookies cbd, cream n cheese cbd, Charlotte's angel cbd, blunicorn, slurricane 1 and ix, gorilla glue, the church, wedding cake, gold cheese reveg, HulkBerry reveg and Queen Anne's Revenge.

IMG_20201003_060338_898.jpg

Two of three Charlotte's Angel clones I have, still got spider mites and bit wpm..

IMG_20201003_060051.jpg

Green Gelato by RQS..
Got a 50w spotlight bout 20cm above her and she's pushing out new branches already on 1st and 2nd node already..

IMG_20200930_163045_066.jpg

Starting up with a fresh crop of clones which arrived on Friday morning.

Slurricane 5,6 and 7.
Do-Si-Dos.
Squirt.
Agent Orange.

IMG_20210116_071423.jpg

This season has been a bit of a washout for many reasons but the most glaring reason is the amount of rain and overcast days we've had in the last two months has triggered the onset of flowering in my outdoor girls sadly and I'm bit worried that they might reveg so late in the season again...

My saving grace at the moment is two diffrent strains...

Queen Anne's Revenge and
Slurricane 9.

IMG_20210115_065847.jpg

Queen Anne's.. Apologies for the purple.

IMG_20210115_065920.jpg

Slurricane 9.

I've been feeding them both Greenhouse Feed Indica as it's what I had in hand over the festive season and glad tosay they both doing great so far....

Ooh that Do-Si-Do should be good bro. I grew out some F2's and it's was some of the most potent stuff I've grown in awhile. The one plant had some awesome cream soda candy / perfume terps on it. I've just put one back into flower for some smokey smoke. I actually had a male from the batch too I wanted to try breed with but it grew a funky mutation. It was so vigorous that it would split itself from the inside....luckily Sun Valley grew some out from the same stock and got a good male to breed with.

And bummer on the weather, we've had some good rains so far for the outdoors. @Lerugged when is it not windy tho?

Ooh that Do-Si-Do should be good bro. I grew out some F2's and it's was some of the most potent stuff I've grown in awhile. The one plant had some awesome cream soda candy / perfume terps on it. I've just put one back into flower for some smokey smoke. I actually had a male from the batch too I wanted to try breed with but it grew a funky mutation. It was so vigorous that it would split itself from the inside....luckily Sun Valley grew some out from the same stock and got a good male to breed with.

And bummer on the weather, we've had some good rains so far for the outdoors. @Lerugged when is it not windy tho?
True. It somehow feels like it gets stronger every year. Got my stuff tied down early this year and my plants are thriving. Not much rain. Smeegs, what month do you usually begin stretch? It's pretty much now here. Think Joburg a bit later. Problem is I don't get dense cola (for sativa) when they stretch in such hot conditions. If I put something out in March I get much better density. Hopefully if your plants are supposed to be stretching now naturally you will be ok with the ones already in flower not revegging .

True. It somehow feels like it gets stronger every year. Got my stuff tied down early this year and my plants are thriving. Not much rain. Smeegs, what month do you usually begin stretch? It's pretty much now here. Think Joburg a bit later. Problem is I don't get dense cola (for sativa) when they stretch in such hot conditions. If I put something out in March I get much better density. Hopefully if your plants are supposed to be stretching now naturally you will be ok with the ones already in flower not revegging .

Nope my girls are charging head on with flower hey mr.Rugged, I planted them out late this year due to my little vacation in joburg towards end of last year. I can only attribute it to all this rain and cloudy weather triggering it as I had them synced vegging indoors to transition to moving outdoors no problem then a month ago they all started showing signs of flower.
My stretch period is now to be honest but theyve stretched all they going to I reckon...

Afternoon to ya hope it's been a blessed week so far...

Afternoon boetie ya I'm excited for this strain as it's one of a cpl strains I planted when I was in jozi and the clones are making their way to me now.. You cant go wrong with cream soda any day of the week so will be Intresting to see what she puts out..

I should be getting clones of Dirty Kush Breath and Platinum Gorilla which I'm also really excited for as saw some pics on insta of the gorilla and wow is all I can say....

At the moment in the flavor/terp department it's a gold cheese strain from farmacy seeds which I've been hanging onto as it's been a firm favorite in my garden last year till now...

Otherwise it's keeping head above water and gardening that keeps me healthy and wise ( maby not wise so much..... haha)

And outdoors flowering already..

IMG_20210129_070818.jpg

Black Sugar Rose..

IMG_20210129_070809.jpg

Wedding Cake.

IMG_20210129_070747.jpg

Gold Cheese.

IMG_20210129_070742.jpg

Slurricane 1.

IMG_20210129_070723.jpg

Raspberry Glue.

Haven't fed them much apart from the cow manure they planted in, been topping up with chicken manure and lime pellets from the farmers co-op and started adding molasses to their water... Need to start brewing banana tea for them as well as no chems/salts are being used here anymore.

Back
Top Bottom