A Sea of Sativa (Topping Question)

How did it affect the cat???was it in veg ???no problem...You will just have a late harvest...if it was in veg...keep growing...if in flower...re-veg...take off 12/12...:goodluck:

She ate it all, there is no leaf left. I wasn't here when she ate it so I'm not sure how she acted after that. I did notice that she was hanging out around the plant a lot prior to the feasting. Anyway the plant was 2 weeks from harvest, from the way it looks i don't think its going to make it. Looks like I'm starting over again.

The last one I was growing was in a 5 gallon bucket... the cat pissed in that and killed it. I think i need to find a new home for this little wanker ;_;

These attempts are my first grows so at the moment I am 5 and 0 for harvest. All cat induced destruction. This time I had my mother -in-law Macramé a suspension holster. So basically my plant pots will be suspended from the top of my growing area.

OMG, you must love that cat since it's still alive! LOL...My cat loved to get high by smoke, but only nibbled on a few leaves

I was just thinking this. Do you think I can get my plant to grow downward like they do with potatoes? Seeing as I am going to be suspending my plant to protect from the cat. Her name is Itty Bitty Kitty Comity and shes a weed eating asshole. Anyway just a question, I think it would be interesting to grow it upside down. Any thoughts? I will probably experiment with it later maybe when I can actually get a good harvest...

I was just thinking this. Do you think I can get my plant to grow downward like they do with potatoes? Seeing as I am going to be suspending my plant to protect from the cat. Her name is Itty Bitty Kitty Comity and shes a weed eating asshole. Anyway just a question, I think it would be interesting to grow it upside down. Any thoughts? I will probably experiment with it later maybe when I can actually get a good harvest...

Growing upside down? ummmm...roots grow down...plants grow up...ummmm...I have clones i have no idea what to do with them...other than practice my LST....i think i will do this...1 make a cover for the top of pot 2 remove bottom of pot 3 turn pot upside down 4 place light under plant...OBSERVE...:thumb:..will post pics on my journal...

Growing upside down? ummmm...roots grow down...plants grow up...ummmm...I have clones i have no idea what to do with them...other than practice my LST....i think i will do this...1 make a cover for the top of pot 2 remove bottom of pot 3 turn pot upside down 4 place light under plant...OBSERVE...:thumb:..will post pics on my journal...

well the first 3 steps seem a bit redundant. I was just going to try to get the plant to go straight from the top of the pot down the side to the new light source but for something like this it would probably be best to try out aeroponics.

No wait, the first 2 steps are kinda redundant the third seems correct lol

Gotta better idea,,,doing it now...1-cut 1 1/2" hole in bottom of pot 2-cut pot in half 3-tape pot back together 4-put expanded jiffy pellet in hole 5- plant seed...got seed soaking now..Auto AK 47..

Gotta better idea,,,doing it now...1-cut 1 1/2" hole in bottom of pot 2-cut pot in half 3-tape pot back together 4-put expanded jiffy pellet in hole 5- plant seed...got seed soaking now..Auto AK 47..

OOoo most interesting idea. Ill have to follow your journal entries for it.

Back
Top Bottom