7Dust2 Mars-Hydro Sponsored FC-E4800 Grow

You made it look so easy. I tried grafting once and struggled...
Did two 45 degree cuts and overlapped the stems...
Tried taping with silicon tape. Tape kept bunching up and sticking to itself... lol
Finally got it but the graft never took. I'm not sure what you call the different grafting techniques but it seems like
you've done the one where you remove some bark and graft to that instead of connecting two branches?
Anyway man. Very cool. Hope it works out.

You made it look so easy. I tried grafting once and struggled...
Did two 45 degree cuts and overlapped the stems...
Tried taping with silicon tape. Tape kept bunching up and sticking to itself... lol
Finally got it but the graft never took. I'm not sure what you call the different grafting techniques but it seems like
you've done the one where you remove some bark and graft to that instead of connecting two branches?
Anyway man. Very cool. Hope it works out.
Yeah u can do different cuts. But like I said u don't get them two connections on that main nerve it want take. I hope I cut this one enough .if not no bigger I got many more I can do

Compare day. Ok. These were taken dates shown. Under this Mars FcE4800 light. Full week. This is sirus black.
Screenshot_20220719-114054.jpg

Tell a difference.

I do say one thing about this light . Needs to have Mars stickers on ever corner. So when u take pic. People can see it clear . And that bring them what kinda light. . also a wire rack keep wires off the equipment looks like going make me one. Or find something that works for me there. What most of us do.. adapt overcome.

I got it. Two wire baskets on side of rails. Both same length. But cheep basket 2" wide length of the rails. With same hook system. Simple cheep .

16583451542772159717868753569620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom