Delicious Candy-Rita Baga
22 inches. 72 days
DeliciousCandy1wkflower.jpg
DeliciousCandy72days.jpg

Opium-Alaska Thunderfuck ⁵⁰⁰⁰
16 inches. 72 days
Opium1wkflower.jpg
Opium72days.jpg

Sad looking plant this one is. I'll give her some time to step her pussy up, otherwise she will become fuel for the fire pit.

Clearly all the Super Stars have started to get their flower power on. They're all under 12/12 full spectrum LEDs.
@Mars Hydro tsw2000 300w.
@VIVOSUN vs1000e x 2 100w.
KingLED 1000w. I'm not sure if this is 100w or 150w. It has a dimmer and it's a great lamp either way. *Don't underestimate the lower watts, combined as a team and properly adjusted height + plant stage + correct DLI = great results.

❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜

It's only 11 am and I'm ready for a nap.

We are 10 days into flower!!!
:headbanger: :passitleft: :hookah:

The super stars got their first adult drink today. They've been eating Reefertilizer Grow the last few weeks, great results. However, there's no more Reefertilizer Bloom so we're gonna dig back into the other goodies.
420SuperStars10daysflowering.jpg

I honestly get lost in the science so I do my best to keep it simple.

First off is feeding the microbes in the soil and giving the basic nutrient needs:
Used 2 tbsp. per gallon of Dr.JimZ chicken soup for the soil. (This is an alternative to Fox Farms Big Bloom). I also used the last of Dr.JimZ Bloom Kaboom it wasn't the full dose, I just added water to the last shot and shook up the bottle. (Fox Farm alternative to Grow Big, however it's only a once a month application).
Next, added 2 tsp. Fox Farm Tiger Bloom per gallon. And ¼ tsp. Fox Farm Open Sesame. Shake shake shake, serve cold.
The girls shared 2 gallons divided between them. Just enough run off to get sucked up within 20 minutes...😉...who doesn't like that option 😁

Seems like they're on a race to the top!
Charity Kase coming in the lead standing above 3 ft. With cougar hottie Michelle Visage coming in second, almost 3 ft. "..Haven't you heard of platforms?" 👡
Rita Baga is more enthused on filling outwards than upwards..gotta love them thick bottom girls. 🍖 And just as midget as can be, our tiny Hunk Goddess, Danny Beard coming from behind...yes, men can do that..🤫

MichelleVisage10daysflower.jpg
Michelle Visage Kabul
Kabul76days.jpg

HellfireOG10daysflower.jpg
Charity Kase Hellfire OG
CharityKaseHellfireOG80days.jpg

RitaBaga10daysflower.jpg
Rita Baga Delicious Candy
DeliciousCandy82days.jpg

BigDenon10dayflower.jpg
Danny Beard Big Demon
BigDemonDannyBeard72days.jpg

😘🏳️‍🌈

It's only 11 am and I'm ready for a nap.

We are 10 days into flower!!!
:headbanger: :passitleft: :hookah:

The super stars got their first adult drink today. They've been eating Reefertilizer Grow the last few weeks, great results. However, there's no more Reefertilizer Bloom so we're gonna dig back into the other goodies.
420SuperStars10daysflowering.jpg

I honestly get lost in the science so I do my best to keep it simple.

First off is feeding the microbes in the soil and giving the basic nutrient needs:
Used 2 tbsp. per gallon of Dr.JimZ chicken soup for the soil. (This is an alternative to Fox Farms Big Bloom). I also used the last of Dr.JimZ Bloom Kaboom it wasn't the full dose, I just added water to the last shot and shook up the bottle. (Fox Farm alternative to Grow Big, however it's only a once a month application).
Next, added 2 tsp. Fox Farm Tiger Bloom per gallon. And ¼ tsp. Fox Farm Open Sesame. Shake shake shake, serve cold.
The girls shared 2 gallons divided between them. Just enough run off to get sucked up within 20 minutes...😉...who doesn't like that option 😁

Seems like they're on a race to the top!
Charity Kase coming in the lead standing above 3 ft. With cougar hottie Michelle Visage coming in second, almost 3 ft. "..Haven't you heard of platforms?" 👡
Rita Baga is more enthused on filling outwards than upwards..gotta love them thick bottom girls. 🍖 And just as midget as can be, our tiny Hunk Goddess, Danny Beard coming from behind...yes, men can do that..🤫

MichelleVisage10daysflower.jpg
Michelle Visage Kabul
Kabul76days.jpg

HellfireOG10daysflower.jpg
Charity Kase Hellfire OG
CharityKaseHellfireOG80days.jpg

RitaBaga10daysflower.jpg
Rita Baga Delicious Candy
DeliciousCandy82days.jpg

BigDenon10dayflower.jpg
Danny Beard Big Demon
BigDemonDannyBeard72days.jpg

😘🏳️‍🌈
Girls look good Jiggi.
I don't let my girls drin runoff.
I find it has debris washed out they didn't eat.
I don't like refeeding it to them. :Namaste:
I put a grill over Big catch trays.
It's much better for roots on the bottom.
Just curious are your lights at 100%?
How far from the girls are the lights?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I don't let the run off sit in the drip pans for too long, I do use it as a manner of measuring how dry they are from the bottom up. I've noticed sometimes plants will go through periods where they drink slow AF and take days to dry out, or guzzle a gallon dry over night! I do prefer fabric pots over the hard ones after all. There's less worry about root rot and water settling an making stale spots in the soil.

Its 14 inches above the middle of the canopy. Light Dial at 75%

I don't let the run off sit in the drip pans for too long, I do use it as a manner of measuring how dry they are from the bottom up. I've noticed sometimes plants will go through periods where they drink slow AF and take days to dry out, or guzzle a gallon dry over night! I do prefer fabric pots over the hard ones after all. There's less worry about root rot and water settling an making stale spots in the soil.

Its 14 inches above the middle of the canopy. Light Dial at 75%
In full flower I would have that at 100.
And once it’s at a 100 if everything is ok I’d lower the light.
Your bud quality will improve. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Now performing the one hit wonder of:

🌈📽️
🎬 'Big Buds and Painted Studs' 🍿

:420:🌟Presents:

Kabul-Michelle Visage
28 inches. 66 days
Kabul1wkflower.jpg
Kabul.jpg
Kabul66days.jpg

Auto Hellfire OG-Charity Kase
30 inches. 70 days
Hellfire1wkflowrs.jpg
Hellfire70days.jpg

Auto Big Demon-Danny Beard
17 inches. 62 days
BigDemon1wkflower.jpg

Delicious Candy-Rita Baga
22 inches. 72 days
DeliciousCandy1wkflower.jpg
DeliciousCandy72days.jpg

Opium-Alaska Thunderfuck ⁵⁰⁰⁰
16 inches. 72 days
Opium1wkflower.jpg
Opium72days.jpg

Sad looking plant this one is. I'll give her some time to step her pussy up, otherwise she will become fuel for the fire pit.

Clearly all the Super Stars have started to get their flower power on. They're all under 12/12 full spectrum LEDs.
@VIVOSUN vs1000e x 2 100w.
KingLED 1000w. I'm not sure if this is 100w or 150w. It has a dimmer and it's a great lamp either way. *Don't underestimate the lower watts, combined as a team and properly adjusted height + plant stage + correct DLI = great results.

❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜
Hi Jiggi im a little late but your ladies look great

The 420 Super Stars have been a mess of a grow. We started strong with 6 healthy starlettes. Along the journey we lost Brooke Lynn Hytes/Pink Rozay from @Canuk Seeds; to a neighborhood boy who asked if he could have her.
I'm a sucker for sharing the love of gardening.[she is doing well btw at 5 ft and fully flowered.]

Then we lost Alaska Thunderfuck/Opium from @Delicious Seeds; because her balls dropped.

Lastly, RIP to our beloved Charity Kase/Auto Hellfire OG. She was doing amazing!! Looking cute and fly in her scattered flowers, legs all the way up, and turned for the worse over night. Brown leaves/flowers/everything looking like ugh. ⚠️💩💀
20240910_065636.jpg
day by day the leaves dried off her buds rotted into crisps...very sad.
20240910_065715.jpg

she was directed to the fire pit, didn't want to chance the spread of some fucked up plant disease that I'm unaware of. Just be aware when I say I'm new to growing, that's open to all things plants.

:lot-o-toke:

Danny Beard/Big Demon 106 days
BDemon.jpg
BigDemon.jpg

Rita Baga/Delicious Candy 116 days
DeliciousCandy.jpg
20240919_141738.jpg

All girls are within 44 days of flower.

The other remaining girls are battling spider mites. Best method I've found is vacuuming them every day at noon..they gather into little spider orgies on the tips of leaves and the cola. I give " suck em up" a whole new meaning...👅
:blunt:

Rita Baga/Delicious Candy from @Delicious Seeds and her tent-mate Danny Beard/Big Demon are both outside as of yesterday morning. They seem to be enjoying the sunshine. The spider mite activities were very negligent this morning. Interesting..🤔

Michelle Visage/Kabul is still inside quarantined to her own two @VIVOSUN vs1000e LEDs. She has about 22ish days til trichome checks begin. ready at 65 days. {Sniff sniff} getting close.
Kabul108days.jpg

Michelle Visage/Kabul 110 days
Kabul42daysflower.jpg

She's pretty, if your like them butterface girls. Smells sweet, starting to put out that second round of pistols, so I'm hoping that second swell is her goal til harvest.
20240918_071543.jpg

🌈❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🩷🫦🪷

Spider mite orgy
20240908_131130_01.jpg
"it's only cheating if you're not invited."
20240908_130545(0).jpg
Nothing to be sad about here y'all. 🤗
I've been studying these little things and their behaviors. Before cannabis I didn't even know these guys existed. 💚

Back
Top Bottom