Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Gwhunran - Panama Incident

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 024backwards - Bubba Whip

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
How DID you get that great, big plant outta that tiny little pot? :lot-o-toke:

This is my first time growing weed outside in a pot.

I am very experienced with growing plants in general outside both in containers and in the ground, but I didn't know this plant would get so big when I ordered the pot. I actually thought 10 gal. was a big pot. Lol

Probably as you can imagine it has been a high maintenance situation with many trips to the plant with watering cans. 🙂

I planted 3 others in the ground this year to try that. It went very well too with very little maintenance or intervention on my part. I just mostly watched these grow all summer. The plant on the far right (OG Kush) is 12.5' tall now. These three have been more fun to grow. 🙂

IMG_20240903_182113056_HDR.jpg

I am very experienced with growing plants in general outside both in containers and in the ground, but I didn't know this plant would get so big when I ordered the pot. I actually thought 10 gal. was a big pot. Lol

Probably as you can imagine it has been a high maintenance situation with many trips to the plant with watering cans. 🙂

I planted 3 others in the ground this year to try that. It went very well too with very little maintenance or intervention on my part. I just mostly watched these grow all summer. The plant on the far right (OG Kush) is 12.5' tall now. These three have been more fun to grow. 🙂

Holy cow? I call bullshit on first grow outside.. 😂😂..j/k bro... absolute monsters.
That base on the plant is crazy
Well done!

I think your going to fill the yard waste bin between those plants!!!

yur gonna need a lumberjack when you harvest those.

Medicalseeds Channel+, gonna harvest this month.
Super stinky plant, bigbud & skunk parent genetics.

She's not really upright anymore but now the side/under lighting is working as top lighting.

Now, I'm only entering to maybe try to get one of those cannabis leaf tokens under my avatar as that would look good a little cannabis leaf there, the spoils can go to someone else !

IMG_1724517157388.JPEG

Hi @Fenderbender, those are some beautiful shots, however, we only allow two photos per member. Please choose which of these photos you would like me to remove.

:thanks:

Hi @Fenderbender, those are some beautiful shots, however, we only allow two photos per member. Please choose which of these photos you would like me to remove.

:thanks:
Well yeah I kinda screwed that up, the third one tagged on as it was still in the upload pile but not inserted into the post when I pressed, I first uploaded 3 pictures to choose from in the public album, but those had borders, so then I had to look up the originals on my phone. And then I saw that the one with the beer bottle was in the online album so I just picked that one and uploaded the rest to the post, but I only meant to post two.
So the third picture can go.

Well yeah I kinda screwed that up, the third one tagged on as it was still in the upload pile but not inserted into the post when I pressed, I first uploaded 3 pictures to choose from in the public album, but those had borders, so then I had to look up the originals on my phone. And then I saw that the one with the beer bottle was in the online album so I just picked that one and uploaded the rest to the post, but I only meant to post two.
So the third picture can go.
Hey fender!
Great looking lady you have there, honestly I think the 3rd is the best pic IMHO. I'd ditch the 2nd one, but anyways your choice!
Goodluck with the comp buddy

Outstanding , I think these are more trees than plants. hope you have a chainsaw

20240825_100050.jpg

Getting her lean on!!!!
209 Melons autoflower female
Sungrown , soil mound, Nutririch granular, teas, compost, worm castings, kelp, molasses, and water!!!
She wasn't supposed to be an autoflower but she did and is.....not sure how or why she is so big but I will attempt to do it like this again, and she is pregnant too so we will see
20240825_100114.jpg
No no no you outdoor guys get October to December it's only fair 🤣 Damn auto flowers switching the game up! One beautiful beast and congrats on the babies 😁

Back
Top Bottom