• Bustedfist - Royal Purple Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CavScout420 - Unknown

• Paintedbudman - Haze#1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, it's a little early for this beast, but thought I'd get her used to entering the pageants. I have a hunch she'll be back for another appearance in a month or two, but don't let that stop you from voting for her now! :rofl:
This is a Pyramid Seeds Tut grown in Doc's HB Kit on her first day of 12/12 and she sure looks happy :ganjamon::

Plenty of beautiful plants, wowwie!

OK, it's a little early for this beast, but thought I'd get her used to entering the pageants. I have a hunch she'll be back for another appearance in a month or two, but don't let that stop you from voting for her now! :rofl:
This is a Pyramid Seeds Tut grown in Doc's HB Kit on her first day of 12/12 and she sure looks happy :ganjamon::

You should be happy with the "Tut" great tasting and a good yielder - look like your yield will be better than "medium" Happy Cultivation" !!!!

I want to throw a HUGE shout out to all of the hardworking staff here at 420 Magazine as well as the sponsors who kindly support our herbal cause not to mention the monthly contests which include Magical Butter Machines...Remo Nutrients...Terpinator...Kind & Vape Pens...Space Case Grinders...Auto and Bomb Seeds...Dope Seeds...Seedsman Inc....Crop King Seeds...Ace Seeds...GroWant Lights...Geo Pots...Cannabis Irrigation Supply...and last but not least FloraMax.:high-five:

Your continued hard work and sponsorship of the monthly contests are much appreciated by not only myself but I'm sure everyone else who visits this site we all like to call our second home. Have a great day mates! ~Peace~ TY!:thanks:

View media item 1610239
View media item 1610241
View media item 1610237
View media item 1610238
View media item 1610236
:circle-of-love::Namaste:
Thats's right!

Nice mainline busted! How old is it and how long before you flip it?

Planted from seed 7/18, should pop any day now. BTW, this is a manifold. Saw a pretty picture online and thought I'd give it a whirl seeing I had an abundance of subjects. I've got a GSC mainline going, same age/state. :cool:

Yours is no slouch. :cool:

OT, I've got a straight AK seed ready for the next grow. That and some strain of hash something-or-other.

Back
Top Bottom