• AllSmiles - Laniakea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underthunder - Sweet Afghan Delicious

• KingstonRabbi - Hash Bomb x Skunk #1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Electric avenue I harvested in July . Supercropped her three times so she would not outgrow the room .
420-magazine-mobile2768186.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1791705589.jpg

Thanks for all of the help from all of you amazing people on this site your what makes it successful just gets better and better. Thanks for the consideration

throw an outdoor plant in gdp

20170819_115439.jpg

20170905_1732581.jpg

from my last outdoor grow
soils ready for the next round but the plants aren't they'll be in the box soon

tried posting on the photo page and it's so damn confusing through my smartphone it won't seem to let me locate any uploaded photos. hope by posting here this is accepted

Stunning entries that all deserve kudos. Gorgeous plants!

I'd like to present my entry for this months plant of the month. She is a blueberry kush autoflower, grown in a hempy bucket. She really has 1 or 2 weeks to go before harvest but I thought why not enter and see what happens (besides I just wanted to share, i'm kindsa proud of her). She has been getting frosty and each of the colas are hard as rocks. Under all those colas she is packed with buds too. She smells of almost overripe blueberries, and has started to get sticky in the last week or so. I'm excited. I just can't wait! To everyone who shared all those wonderful entries I wish you all the best of luck! Each and everyone of you deserve kudos just for entering, and some of the entries are phenomenal to boot!!

20171111_0616331.jpg

20171112_161709.jpg

Back
Top Bottom