• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to
:adore: July's Plant of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Tokin Roll - Girl Scout Cookies

full

full

:bravo::bravo::bravo:
Congrats to TR for POTM beautiful 🤩 plant and well deserved. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::yahoo:

Congratulations on your P.O.T.M. win Tokin! :welldone:my friend!:high-five:

What can I say, I am flabbergasted that I won again. Thank you, for voting for me.
I find it hard to believe I won again, with my largest yielding plant to date.

Thanks again, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Congratulations @Tokin Roll, awesome plant and well deserved win, and I like how you personalized the thank you with the list of voters.

I think being on a flightdeck for 25 years has desensitized me. I care and feel the gratitude, just find it hard to express myself.
Awesome career bro, I was a flight dispatcher for many years in my younger days 🤣 probably gave you a headache at some point of your life 🤣🤣

I wish bro and I would have just started around 2006 to 2014 it was for commercial aviation.. then right before moving to signature our good old friend cannabis ended that career 🤣 I would have sent flights over that way.

Congrats Tok. I'm a little late.. I missed a whole month of contests.:eek:

Maybe i need a tolerance break.. 😵‍💫 ...but if I did that.. and I think my stuff is already getting me to hi with the tolerance I already have... how much more hi will it get me after not smoking for a week or two... :lot-o-toke:

and think I even talked to you about you winning...I think 🤔
Maybe I should switch to Buds Lite :Rasta:

I think this will be my new sign off signature, what do you think?
🥸

hey @Tokin Roll we'll do that. As soon as I get out of my funk.
I have to figure out what is giving me the willies lately and spasms too.

Back
Top Bottom