Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Cannabis 1 - Fruity Juicy Chronic

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Labexperiment - Brainstorm Haze

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow... that was tough!

guys how do i see the entrys for the contest to add my votes?

Well, the choices are compiled at the beginning of the thread after the 15th of each month. The admins will also consolidate the entries to the beginning as well. So, after the 15th, you should be able to go to the thread and scroll down to see the entries compiled then scroll back to the top and make a selection.

Some great plants and well I'm envious of a few! :)
Recently I stumbled across a convo on another's thread saying these contests were all a popularity thing etc.
My choice is always a on merit one! I don't do my pals or any daft voting like that. I believe this community as a whole is the exact same way! I won my first POTM as a newish member and fairly unknown one.
Its pretty sad that some people doubt the validity of the voting. It would be a pretty hollow achievement to win on just popularity! !! Talent and Skill etc yes, displaying the wondrous beauty of our beloved plant in remarkable fasion Yes!

Anyway my little rant is done :) Just be warned ill be back for this contest soon! I still need a good few nugg jars to get my dozen :) :) :)

Sorry, Duggan, too late for this month.

Ya gotta wait another 8 days - entries close on the 15th.

:thumb:

I think entries for this month's contest are set. You can submit entries for the next contest from the 1st thru the 15th, then the voting commences until the end of the month.

Recently I stumbled across a convo on another's thread saying these contests were all a popularity thing etc.
My choice is always a on merit one! I don't do my pals or any daft voting like that. I believe this community as a whole is the exact same way! I won my first POTM as a newish member and fairly unknown one.
Its pretty sad that some people doubt the validity of the voting. It would be a pretty hollow achievement to win on just popularity! !! Talent and Skill etc yes, displaying the wondrous beauty of our beloved plant in remarkable fasion Yes!

Anyway my little rant is done :) Just be warned ill be back for this contest soon! I still need a good few nugg jars to get my dozen :) :) :)

Wait. It's not a popularity vote ? :hmmmm: How many jars you have now ? 6 ? :rofl: Can't wait to see you back in action in the PoTM. I hopefully have some winners upcoming soon myself :cheesygrinsmiley: Good to know your well and best of buds to you LA.

rant :rofl:

LightAddict, this is a PRECIOUS post! REPS awarded :high-five:
, :circle-of-love:

I was being sarcastic for sure :rofl: Pretty sure bet that 75% of the people that actually vote in the contests have not even read my journal let alone even crossed paths with myself given the exception with the recent appearance of my name in the PoTM contest, which by the way was the first time entry and win for the month of June. I have been a voter since I joined the 420 family. Like all things human some months appeal to other more than some.

I am honored to win and humbled by the votes received from such a broad range of growers and cannabis enthusiasts. :allgood: :thanks: :420:

Grats on the win Dyold. She's a sweet lookin' lady fo sho. IMO, your last statement explains a lot of why you won man. It's certainly not because of a popularity contest, rather you had a very unique, healthy, interesting, mature cannabis plant. Seriously, I would have given some premium hash to have had all the entries in the same place on display and have been able to look (and smell) them like a cannabis enthusiast certainly would appreciate.

I can say I dipped by your journal as a result of the contest, and that's the way it goes bro. I'm better for it, and you deserved it. lol, competition was stiff this month.

When i speak of winning that is in the context of June, July has yet to be decided. Never wise to count the chickens before the eggs hatch. :rofl:

I must say Dyold that your hashberry made my jaw drop to the ground, need someone to pick it up! Damn I'm just stumped! :bravo:

And all others did a great job as well! :circle-of-love:

I must say Dyold that your hashberry made my jaw drop to the ground, need someone to pick it up! Damn I'm just stumped! :bravo:

And all others did a great job as well! :circle-of-love:

:passitleft:

image11769.jpg

I guess it's too late this month but she will be entered in August
I suck at resizing pics.
Unknown strain bagseed. She's so stinky

Back
Top Bottom