420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: February 2019

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: February 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi all. This is Golden Goat. Took a few pictures of it as it was growing.
20180912_151155.jpg
20181023_165203_HDR.jpg

Hi guys would like to introduce Miss "Shirley Temple" From Devagenetics
This is my first run of her. She is a pretty girl..
IMG_20190204_203603_270.jpg
IMG_20190204_190659.jpg

Wonderfull entry's already! Dig the they "seem"to have a lot of fun:battingeyelashes:

Good luck everyone:cheer:
IV put my first ever entry in bro... Hope she lives up to the 420_maggots standards

Here we go, now with the girl accessible and a closer look at the rules I'm thankful to our friend Teddy Edwards helping get on track. Thank you!

This is my Kickflip number 2 pheno. She's a cross between the original Supernova Purple Punch crossed with a PB & jealous (PB Breath cross) male bred by THC Titan at Square One Genetics.
Interesting as it has OGKB in the lineage.

Cheers all, much love and Happy Growing:Namaste:

IV put my first ever entry in bro... Hope she lives up to the 420_maggots standards

I think every entry is worth sharing. If we only see the best of the best its hard to know whats in between... that said i am blown away by the amazing entry's in every OTM contest tbh:thanks:

Good luck to all of you:cheer:

I think every entry is worth sharing. If we only see the best of the best its hard to know whats in between... that said i am blown away by the amazing entry's in every OTM contest tbh:thanks:

Good luck to all of you:cheer:
It's the first time she been seen really.. so had to put her out ✌ Cali weed grown in the good old UK ✌

Nice job legend!
You might have a problem though!
4. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

See if you can get the post deleted and resubmit two pics instead.
:goodluck:

Nice job legend!
You might have a problem though!

See if you can get the post deleted and resubmit two pics instead.
:goodluck:
I don't want to win this bro... Just want people to see her.. but I will if needs must

IMG_20190204_203603_270.jpg
IMG_20190204_190659.jpg
Happy now???? Anything else??? ✌

Back
Top Bottom