• Dweeden420

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • obxgardener

• dfw-guy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
420fied, ur grow was so dope I didn't even vote for myself. There are a lot of good entries. I like the orange crush and dirtfarmers backyard cannabis afros, but being that I followed ur grow 420fied, u got it. If pit woulda entered it woulda been a harder choice.I'm sure there are others but these are some I've been following in the forums.

Re: # of plants in contest

How many entries are there normally? When did it change? They just changed the rules so we only get 1 nomination now.

The only contest that has a one nominee rule is the Member of the Month contest. We adopted this rule at the suggestion of a member.

We were getting 19ish nominees and 30ish votes. It wasn't cool that people were nominated and not even getting a single vote.

The one nominee per member is the only rule for that contest - and the rules starts for the September contest. ;)

WOW! There were some amazing plants this last month!

I wanted to vote for Greenisland or Justaddwater, but i had a great time reading 420fied's hydro grow journal that i have to go with him. Damn, those trunks were beasts (in his grow). Good luck to everyone.

On a side note i need to get my hands on some of that orange crush JAW grew, holy crap does that look great. Aw man, now im reconsidering who to vote for... haha good luck to everyone! :peace::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom