420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2020

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will throw my name into the arena this month with my first Quadlined lady SlammCann (Slurricane x AmericanaCookies) she has a slight sugar cookie dough smell that is quickly overpowered by dankness!!! Her buzz is perfect for this Coronavirus lockdown. 3 puffs of a joint and I’m stuck to the couch with my brain completely shut off!!

feminized kings stash from seeds i made reversing a female, this outdoor girl is in week 3 of bloom in a raised bed in super soil

full

full

So I know this isn’t anything special, the k my thing setting this plant apart from all my others is how much side branch growth is happening.

here is my northern lights , I’m not sure if I can say the breeders name because their not a sponsor but here is my entry

Good luck to everyone who entered there are some STELLAR looking flowers on here lots of colour love it .

This is a Gorilla Bomb, second go at it. I grew them out the first time a while back, and had a couple seeds show up at harvest, so these are the offspring of that. The purple seems to show up right before cloudy trichs, we have both on these. 10 days until harvest, will make for a great 420! The smoke, if like its mom, is smooth and fruity, with a good buzz but it didn't melt me into the couch too much.
Cheers! :)

full

full

White Widow XTRM/Gorgonzola - Quadlined, Supercropped, LST'd. She's an outdoor balcony stealth grow, in 50L home drilled air pot and organic supersoil, foliar sprayed and watered with worm wee.:hookah:

Good luck to everyone, a fantastic mouthwatering selection of entries. I wish I could personally share and sample from all the great plants and nugs that have been posted! :thumb:

White Widow XTRM/Gorgonzola - Quadlined, Supercropped, LST'd. She's an outdoor balcony stealth grow, in 50L home drilled air pot and organic supersoil, foliar sprayed and watered with worm wee.:hookah:

Good luck to everyone, a fantastic mouthwatering selection of entries. I wish I could personally share and sample from all the great plants and nugs that have been posted! :thumb:

Very nice job.

Buds are as long as the song(Dark Star). Great plant
This and the gorilla cookies would make a bad ass SCROG. Depending on which taste better, I plan on SCROG’n with 2 of whichever.

The contest is now closed to entries and open for voting.

There is a full list of all entries now in the first post in the thread, for you to compare and consider.

Bonne chance, mes amis! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom