420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - April 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Old Salt...likin your avatar pic! My dad was in the RCN for 25 yrs.....and served in the Korean war. Just brought back some memories is all. Dad had an anchor tattoo on one of his arms.cheers and enjoy the day!

Thanks. Chances are I sailed on the replacement of your dad's ship. I served on the Iroquois, Huron, Athabaskan, and the Algonquin during my naval career.

Inspirational entries by all.

Old Salt...likin your avatar pic! My dad was in the RCN for 25 yrs.....and served in the Korean war. Just brought back some memories is all. Dad had an anchor tattoo on one of his arms.cheers and enjoy the day!
Thanks. Chances are I sailed on the replacement of your dad's ship. I served on the Iroquois, Huron, Athabaskan, and the Algonquin during my naval career.
No way!!!!!!!!!He served on all of those.I was baptized on the Columbia......My dad designed and helped impliment the 'missle houses on the back of them.I can remember watching all four sail into Halifax harbour when they first arrived......too cool...you and me...we gotta talk! I also lived in Cornwallis back in the 60's when it was a naval only base!
Im so excited!!

Figured id throw in my gorilla glue auto in my five gallon dwc bucket i plan on making an rdwc setup but for a first run not to bad so far lol.
Also she is under the growant light there g5 g400 model and this light is amazing it does some wonders n packs a punch for its size thts for sure lol

...Wish I had something to enter but I went to scrog n can't get a decent pic of just 1 plant. Still here watching though.

It can be done at harvest...

full

Single Plant Image in a ScrOG can be Taken at Harvest​

I can't get a decent pic though with my 1000 watters hanging a foot over canopy.
I put a T5 in the tent for photography. I take the pictures in the 15 minute period before the main lights come on.

Unfortunately I have zero room. I have 2 raptor xxxl hoods hanging n the only spot to hang anything would be under the light n that's just silly! I'm building a a 10 light flower room with some extra area to work. I'm putting drain tables on casters so I'm able to move out from under hps n get pics. Before I started scrog I'd just pull the plant out of the room completely n get pics but now it's impossible.

What’s she taste like @Duggan ? I hope I dream about her tonight:D
Hey Newt! ...Burning smooth ,..very smooth, right off the strings. Strong smell, but not a 'skanky' , rotten smell, more like a lost in the jungle smell. :reading420magazine: Like a grape popsicle after rubbing it in dirt....LOL. Tastes a little 'grappy' and dirty...
Prolly get better after in the jars a while. Thanks for askin eh....:passitleft:

Hey Newt! ...Burning smooth ,..very smooth, right off the strings. Strong smell, but not a 'skanky' , rotten smell, more like a lost in the jungle smell. :reading420magazine: Like a grape popsicle after rubbing it in dirt....LOL. Tastes a little 'grappy' and dirty...
Prolly get better after in the jars a while. Thanks for askin eh....:passitleft:
I thought grape popsicle right away!

I’ve had a grape popsicle rubbed in dirt, I’m sure! ;)

Nice job guys and good luck to all of you. I present to you my Blackberry Kush Auto from Dutch Passion grown under the Perfect Sun 1000 and topped. I would like to say I think this strain does a lot better without topping but still amazing colours and finished in 10 weeks from seeds. Not to mention it smells like a fruit basket ;-)

Nice job guys and good luck to all of you. I present to you my Blackberry Kush Auto from Dutch Passion grown under the Perfect Sun 1000 and topped. I would like to say I think this strain does a lot better without topping but still amazing colours and finished in 10 weeks from seeds. Not to mention it smells like a fruit basket ;-)

That is a psychedelic plant if ever Ive seen one lol

I didnt even notice you were new but only 2 pics of same plant. Nice looking plant though! Multiple pics of multiple strains by a couple people. Couple wet buds in the nug of month..... sometimes things get overlooked I get it. BUT like 2 posts prior it was stated 2 pics. The mods a very busy, let's try help them out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom