420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: March 2019

Thanks for the great visuals everyone! :thumb:

:circle-of-love: :bravo:

:circle-of-love: You know Dopy, I still have this saved in my iPad photo gallery from back when you grew this plant :D It’s an amazing pic of an incredible plant. Looks like a painting :love:
Very cool Amy! Thank you!:circle-of-love:
That Mylar does funny stuff in the right light.:high-five:

Aghhh just re-read the rules and spotted no5 and uploaded it to the gallery! Please don't disqualify me it was done in time. Still new here and figuring things out.
You can enter until the end of the month. Just upload your photo to the gallery and then submit it on here again using the gallery (the little camera icon). After that, go to your old entry post on here and click the ‘report’ icon. Ask them to remove the old entry and you should be all set. Good luck! :thumb:

You can enter until the end of the month. Just upload your photo to the gallery and then submit it on here again using the gallery (the little camera icon). After that, go to your old entry post on here and click the ‘report’ icon. Ask them to remove the old entry and you should be all set. Good luck! :thumb:
I put it in the gallery but when I post or reply to anything, the only symbol I can click is the cog for settings. Everything else is grey. : (

@Barney86 , Franco's Lemon Cheese , from Greenhouse Seeds, his last cross before he passed. I have one feminzed seed, saving it for a fall indoor run.

@Barney86 , Franco's Lemon Cheese , from Greenhouse Seeds, his last cross before he passed. I have one feminzed seed, saving it for a fall indoor run.
Christ whatever that was nearly put me in coma. Just spotted how my text turned out. Was my first smoke in a few days and completely melted my brain lol.

Big Buddha Cheese, day 40
20190321_205922 (3).jpg

Back
Top Bottom