420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: October 2017

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - October 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll is now closed, and SweetSue takes it by a trichome.

:bravo:

Great contest, this month. Congratulations, Sue.

Thank you everyone for your entries and your votes. :circle-of-love:

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Thank you Mr. Teddy. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations SweetSue, that was a nail biter from beginning to end.:bravo::high-five:

Thank you , my friend. I still can't stop grinning. This was the sweetest month. :laughtwo: I almost voted for you. :kisstwo: It was a pleasure. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Congratulations SweetSue!:bravo:

Thank you Baby. Can you believe this ? :yahoo:

Yay sue!!!! Congrats

:woohoo: :laughtwo: Thank you Dabber. Can't stop giggling!

Oh, thank you PlantWrestler. :hug: I'm so excited it's crazy.

Oh guys...... I didn't dare believe when I couldn't stay awake any longer......

Thank you all so much. :circle-of-love: This means so much to me.

My heartfelt thanks to the staff and to Rob for keeping our virtual paradise running smoothly, and to the generous sponsors. I hadn't even allowed myself to look at the prize package, but I bet those Carnival seeds will be replenished :yahoo: and my :420: lighter was getting low. :laughtwo:

Oh...another nug jar! :yahoo: Hahaha! The nug jars are the real prizes, aren't they? *contented sigh*

I'm gonna try to go back to sleep now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here..... passing to the left. :passitleft:

I love you guys. :circle-of-love:

Congrats sweet sue .

Thank you so much Joe. :woohoo:

You make Carnival look tempting SS!

You haven't tried yet gato? I highly recommend it. Radogast's wife and I have the same reaction to the chemovar, and as a result there will always be more than one Carnival running in our gardens. The only chemovar so far to come close to her euphoric offering is the Devil's Carnival, which is a cross Nis & Canna created from Carnival and Dark Devil Auto. Good as it is, Carnival still rises above.

You go, Sue!!

Great cross, great win.

Congratulations!

Thank you. The Carnival is an excellent chemovar to grow and enjoy. Possibly my favorite, although the CBD Critical Cure vies for those bragging rights. You won't see my grow active without both being grown in multiples. At the moment I have three CBD CCs and only one Carnival, but I just harvested two Carnivals and killed one with neglect. When I flip the current specimen you can be sure I'll take a couple cutting instead of my typical singular cutting.

...:bravo:...:high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thank you hook. :hug: Don't mind if I do. ..... :hookah:

Congrats Sue! What a close one!

Whew! The nail-biters are the roughest to weather with your sanity intact. :laughtwo: They're also the most fun to endure. Lol!

:oops: I just noticed that I never mentioned that this bodacious bud was grown in soil using our own Doc Bud's HBB kit. They were the best Carnival buds I've grown so far, and the credit, in large part, goes to Doc and all the work he's put into the system.

Thank you Doc. :hug:

Congrats SuperSue

Thank you muchly Chris. :hug: I plan to be in your neighborhood in mid-May. :battingeyelashes:

Congrats Sue, awesome flower! Cant wait to see what you do next!

Awww....thanks PW. Two MOTMs. Good work. :high-five: Now we both have to make it through the grueling voting in January. :laughtwo:

I pulled out a shirt to celebrate. It seemed only right. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

IMG_499215.JPG

Congrats sweet Sue hopefully my Bubba fresh will look good at harvest in about a month for my next nug of the month

I'll watch for it Dude. Thanks *giggle* Can't stop giggling. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom