420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: November 2020

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: November 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today I’m entering , Fruity Pebbles OG. 32% THC, 0.4% CBD.
Lot’s of purple, and blue In there, with a nice dark green.
Bright orange hairs aswell! Some of the best I have had. It smelled extremely fruity, (Just like Fruity Pebbles). Nice, and frosty aswell!
8A29A6AD-2AC2-425F-B069-28A36B80430D.jpeg

Well it's had 2 weeks drying in the fridge followed by a week curing in the jar. Just about ready to smoke. Red Pure CBD auto from sweetseeds. Wasn't the biggest plant but the colours are great.

Man U can tell it was just harvest season, that fruity pebbles og is some of the prettiest I Eva seen lol I was excited about my strawberry cough, but I don’t even think it’s gonna get my vote lol

I’m going to give it shot this month! Entering in a strawberry cough crossed with purple trainwreck! Smells are pungent and really has a strawberry smell that even tastes exotic! My favorite go to for an all day smoke with euphoric feelings that keep me moving!! I’m a heavy smoker and I catch myself putting the j down not even half way threw! Lol
Good luck! I'm shooting for the December contest for my next crop...due Dec 3-10. :hookah:

Today I’m entering , Fruity Pebbles OG. 32% THC, 0.4% CBD.
Lot’s of purple, and blue In there, with a nice dark green.
Bright orange hairs aswell! Some of the best I have had. It smelled extremely fruity, (Just like Fruity Pebbles). Nice, and frosty aswell!
8A29A6AD-2AC2-425F-B069-28A36B80430D.jpeg
Very nice :passitleft:between you and @BeanTownFan420. Im definitely wanting some fruity pebbles now.

Very nice :passitleft:between you and @BeanTownFan420. Im definitely wanting some fruity pebbles now.
She was great! Very strong smoke. Plus she was full of color, and had a very potent Fruity Pebbles smell.
I’ll be getting more soon. Going to purchase some seeds, and make a Indoor grow very soon.

Man....i know I didn't do this nug justice, gotta get a new phone/camera!!

It's a Redecan X nug. Nice mellow with a piney taste.
Looks very good. I love how the hairs are reddish/pink. Nice color to the hairs, plus the dark green Is great aswell! Really enjoyed seeing this entry!

Back
Top Bottom