420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: June 2019

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: June 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What an exciting contest!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote this month. It only takes a few minutes but has the potential to be life changing. I'm going to be able to make my medibles easier, smoke healthier , dress cooler and take better care of my plants with the prizes so graciously provided by our sponsors and our awesome forum. It took many people to make this possible for me.
I appreciate this more than y'all will ever know. :love:
Congrats VG! It was well deserved :green_heart:

Congrats VG, what a beautiful nug!! :yahoo: Well deserved. :high-five: Enjoy the prizes!! :ganjamon:

Congrats VG, what a beautiful nug!! :yahoo: Well deserved. :high-five: Enjoy the prizes!! :ganjamon:
Congrats back at ya irie! .MOTM has to feel really good!
...:thumb:...:bravo:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Much appreciated Hook.
Congratulations VG! Awesome Nug shot.

Thanks for the vote Stone. :love::hug: couldn't have done it without you.
Congrats VG! Well deserved!
I was sweating until you and @Marzbadrock voted last night. Thank you gentlemen!!!!
Congratulations Virgin ground, well done!:bravo::welldone:
Thank you sir. I'm pretty pleased this morning. It's gonna be a good day!!
Congratulations :thumb:
Thank you so much!!!
:high-five::love: Thank you!
Congratulations Virgin ground on the win .
It feels really good to have a title under my name. It may be the best part of all of this. Thank you.

Well deserved, VG. Beautiful nug. Congrats.

Grow on!

What an exciting contest!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote this month. It only takes a few minutes but has the potential to be life changing. I'm going to be able to make my medibles easier, smoke healthier , dress cooler and take better care of my plants with the prizes so graciously provided by our sponsors and our awesome forum. It took many people to make this possible for me.
I appreciate this more than y'all will ever know. :love:

Hey @Virgin ground ... congratulations on first place ... you certainly earned it! And not for just the nug ... but with all the help you provide to those asking questions out there!

You are awesome and we appreciate you and all your contributions on this site!!!

Back
Top Bottom