• Blazinjones - Blueberry Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LiveAndLetGro - Unnamed

• Gherbo21 - Random Indica

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations, FeralA9X! Enjoy your prizes (and your entry ;) ).

Congrats on winning the nug of the month contest FeralA9X, good job.

Thanks mate ;)

:bravo: FeralA9X with your top of the shop Rollex OG

Great job. Congratulations. :cheer:

To everyone else - there's always August. :cheer:

Thanks Teddy :passitleft:

Congrats FeralA9X.. That Rolex OG puts out some nice looking nugs. Much better than my Casio OG.. lol. With a built in calculator...

Was that even funny? I'm getting delirious..Zzzzzzzzz

Thanks Twox :rofl: she sure did put out some amazing colors thanks to the cool weather :)

Congratulations, FeralA9X! Enjoy your prizes (and your entry ;) ).

Thanks TorturedSoul :) The entry didn't last long after those pics hehe :passitleft:

Thanks to everyone that voted for my nug, everyone that entered such amazing nugs, really unexpected on this one, there were some absolute beauties among them I thought were going to take mine out real quick, had me on edge all month :rofl: massive thanks to all :) maybe if I keep pinching myself I will snap back to reality :rofl:

Congrats there FeralA9X. Great shot. I sometimes take 30-40 pic's to be able to pull out a good shot or two. You did well this month with your presentation and buddage. Once more Congrats and Keepem Green

Congrats there FeralA9X. Great shot. I sometimes take 30-40 pic's to be able to pull out a good shot or two. You did well this month with your presentation and buddage. Once more Congrats and Keepem Green

Thanks bud :) i do exactly the same thing, some nights I'm going through thousands of photos just to pick a few for my journal :rofl: really didn't expect it with such a small bud but it sure was a gorgeous purple, amazing smoke now it has cured up too :)

Congrats Feral well deserved Bro.

Thanks penny :)

:passitleft:

Ah that was trick photography, you made a small bud look full of potential. When you got pretty colors, even on a small bud you can capitalize on the colors, and make it the best picture around presented right. Onc more Congrats and Keepem Green

Feral.... A beautiful specimen indeed. Congratulations. :goodjob:

You have quite the enviable banner developing there. :laughtwo: I'll be honest, you were one of the two I agonized over. I'll be looking forward to many more contests ahead, with the assumption that you'll be back to stun us over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom