• Farside05 - Trainwreck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beez0404 - Super Lemon Haze

• Curiousnoob - Strawberry Cough

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow great entries so far! I’ll toss in my most recently cured nugget.

This is a Pre 1998 Bubba Kush bud. A friend from VT gifted me his prize cut to grow out and explained to me how extraordinary she was for nighttime meds. I can attest now after 3 nights in a row, this one relaxes the body, numbs the aches, and settles me. Mind stays alert, but I notice my eyes focus much slower while under her effects beyond 4 or 5 bong hits. I did 6 in 30 mins and my vision was blurry, I laid down for a bit, but instead woke up the next morning.

I grow with Doc Bud’s high brix, living soil, and this one did well in it.

The scents and flavors are subtle by today’s standards. I get a Woody cedar, pine smell and taste, with a coffee-like after taste. Interesting!

I'll give it a try again this month...
:high-five:

Some serious entries so far! Holy Cow y'all!
:adore::adore::adore:

Here's a nice fat bud from my recent Laughing Buddha harvest.

Best of luck everyone! These contests keep getting better every month.

:passitleft:

I just have to submit this beauty. I’ve been growing this particular cut for several years. It seems to just get better and better. When I first started growing I was gifted a cut of the original GG4. I’ve managed to keep it going. It’ll rock your boat... :surf: Enjoy!

*Edit: Good luck to everyone. There are so many great growers here. You all make me smile daily. Thanks!

I just have to submit this beauty. I’ve been growing this particular cut for several years. It seems to just get better and better. When I first started growing I was gifted a cut of the original GG4. I’ve managed to keep it going. It’ll rock your boat... :surf: Enjoy!

*Edit: Good luck to everyone. There are so many great growers here. You all make me smile daily. Thanks!

Well....shit!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is a perfect nug! Well done g'pa!
:bravo:

Maybe I'll try again next month...
:rofl:

:passitleft:

This nug is a little over a month into cure and it is smelling great. It was supposed to be a Blackberry Kush Auto from Dutch Passion but gyo put the wrong seed in the bubble pack and it turned out to be a photoperiod. Can't say I'm disappointed though, it turned out to be some great bud. Good luck to everyone.

If you don't swing the bat, you can't hit the ball.

Just beautiful!!

I will give it a go this month, why not.

This is some bud I have kicking around right now, it looks nice so I thought I'd have some fun with it.

Strain is Silver Haze

Took a flash shot of the nug and a fun shot with a bic lighter.

my harvest month this month but couldnt resist rush drying a branch ( shame on me!) and she looks like a keeper. RQS Critical , taken out at 8 weeks , being slow dried with no flush or trimming till smokable. sticky icky...
up against some of these amazing entries now though ??? , reminds me of how parents of ugly kids dont know it so send horror pics into baby comps !!!!! . hope i aint got ugly "kids" heehee

Probably not a snowballs chance looking at some of the other entries, bit this Trainwreck bud just laid out the entire family.
Your snowball has as good a chance as any. Well done!

Hey @Ganjagrandaddy ... see if you can edit that entry to meet the rules. Be a shame if you were dq'd
4. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

My entry for the nug of the month is from a Super Lemon Haze CBD plant I grew this past summer. This is a sativa dominant plant that produced a generous yield. I found the smoked buds to be extremely relaxing. I flowered mine for 12 weeks and it was perfect for me. What I love about this strain is the THC/CBD ratios. With the THC hitting 9-12% and the CBD hitting 9-10% the effects aren't overwhelming. The high is very long lasting and again very relaxing/calming.

By the mighty beard of Zeus! I'm almost too scared to enter this month...almost. Insane level of quality everyone, you're all winners in my eye

This month I'd like to enter my Critical+2.0 :)

Never seen such a nice critical bud. I tried several times but my dealers are getting me low-density and weak stuff when I ask for critical+. Is this strain hard to grow? They might not be that great in cannabis cultivation. Or maybe its the 2.0 detail I don't know :(

Never seen such a nice critical bud. I tried several times but my dealers are getting me low-density and weak stuff when I ask for critical+. Is this strain hard to grow? They might not be that great in cannabis cultivation. Or maybe its the 2.0 detail I don't know :(
Hey Cheese. Personally I think that Critical+ is one of the easiest strains to grow and I'd definitely recommend it to new growers looking for a stress free easy ride. Sounds to me like they may be harvesting early. Obviously I don't know these people but around my way everything gets the early harvest treatment so they can get the next round going for maximum profit. If I harvested mine at week 7-8 then it would have had the spongy feel to it but still tasted good. Mine went 9 weeks in the end and is solid. Thanks for the kind words TriangleCheese :)

Back
Top Bottom