• Green Dreamz - Critical Jack Herer

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • HealingKronic - Purple Erkle

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Gfcollective - Raspberry Kush

Votes: 15 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my favorite contest, so hard to decide.
I need to get of my lazy butt, and enter next months contest. It would be honer, just to be involved, in a contest with so many fine nugs

That true ocean grown kush looks breath taking. One of my top 5 fav strains, up there with Chem dawn and cotton candy Right beside SOUR D AND UK CHEESE!! o I'm drooling on the past flowers of my life now. ;)

I&I

I'd like to ask you all a question. What in your opinion makes a NOTM winner?

POTM and MOTM are (relatively) simple - structure, health, shape and bud sites for the former, and all those helpful, active, good attitude qualities for the latter. But I find NOTM very, very difficult to choose. How do you decide?
:circle-of-love:

POTM and MOTM are (relatively) simple - structure, health, shape and bud sites for the former, and all those helpful, active, good attitude qualities for the latter. But I find NOTM very, very difficult to choose. How do you decide?

1. Trics first, this is what I look at anyway. Trics always make a nug look better imo.
2. Structure of the nug. If you look at my Purple Kush from a few months back, that nug had the perfect structure, looked just like a big bulb rather than a longer nug stick.
3. Color of the nug overall. I like seeing multiple colors or a tinge of purple on nugs. I also like very bright green nugs.
4. This is just personal preference but I like it when there is only one nug on display rather than a bunch, we are looking for that one perfect nug after all.
That's about it. Idc about the weight of the nug, the strain, or much else honestly. So in the end I'm just looking for one very presentable nug :)

I scroll until my mouth waters the most. :drool: lol.

But in all seriousness, that's pretty much it. I don't have a guideline for picking, I just see which one captivates me the most. It might be one covered in crystals, or one that's a beautiful shade of purple. Just all depends on what jumps off the screen at me.

:thumb:

Thanks, chaps. Very interesting. Stealthboat = head. UltraDan = heart. Combining your advice, I have now voted.

And I think it's a good point, Stealth, about seeing just the one rather than a bunch. Rather like being able to see the whole plant in POTM. I agree that this is just about one nug of glorious perfection. (But they're all so lovely).
:thanks::circle-of-love:

1. Trics first, this is what I look at anyway. Trics always make a nug look better imo.
2. Structure of the nug. If you look at my Purple Kush from a few months back, that nug had the perfect structure, looked just like a big bulb rather than a longer nug stick.
3. Color of the nug overall. I like seeing multiple colors or a tinge of purple on nugs. I also like very bright green nugs.
4. This is just personal preference but I like it when there is only one nug on display rather than a bunch, we are looking for that one perfect nug after all.
That's about it. Idc about the weight of the nug, the strain, or much else honestly. So in the end I'm just looking for one very presentable nug :)

Nailed it..:high-five:
:bravo:..Stealthboat

bias :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom