• AndIhalped - Amnesia Hashplant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KingJoe83 - Meep Meep

• Nivek - Lemon Skunk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I doubt I stand a chance against any of these beauties, but I'll add mine in. This is off an auto blueberry recently harvested and a couple weeks (?) Cured. Managed 200g off her, was quite happy!

Good luck everyone :Namaste:

well,, i've entered everything else this month,, might as well enter this one too,,

well, i might need to nominate myself for motm so i can enter that one too,, ha

anyway,,

one can evaluate a 'nug of the month' in several ways,, colour,, sugarness, size etc,,

but also on how the nug is 'dressed',, how sharp and fine it looks

a good trim is a valued asset indeed

so i grew a monster lemon skunk plant outdoors this year and it's size gave me a lesson in trimming that can be gotten no other way,,

so i present my lemon skunk nug,, lookin sharp indeed,,

cheers friends,, peace and karma from kelowna

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll has been posted for your vote.

There's a full list of all the entries now in the first post in this thread, so you may easily compare, contrast, covet and choose.

Let the voting begin! :goodluck:

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry but it looks like there was a technical problem and part of the contest entry list didn't get posted. I am going to update the polls and photos right now and then I will reset the polls to give everyone a fair chance. So if you have already voted, please come back and vote one more time.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. :Namaste:

Thanks for the votes people. Much appreciated. Long way to go but if I'm in the race at the end I may end up regretting not voting for myself :laugh: Maybe it's a British thing, I just can't bring myself to do it. The whole line up is awesome as always.

Thanks for the votes people. Much appreciated. Long way to go but if I'm in the race at the end I may end up regretting not voting for myself :laugh: Maybe it's a British thing, I just can't bring myself to do it. The whole line up is awesome as always.
It looks seriously killer fam. Well done.

I would like to thank all the growers that keep putting buds up here. Every one of them is spectacular. It is very discouraging to see the trichs and colors our members get. Especially when i envision the future and me trying to put some of my buds up against these exemplary flowers. Keep up the great work!

But that time u do put ur bud in, then when ur scrolling through the entries and ur like wow that one looks awesome, hey wait that’s mine, it’s priceless

Happy New Year Everyone!

The polls are closed and we want to give a huge congratulations to @VetSmoke85 and his Red Pure CBD nug! Well done, she sure is a beauty! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom