420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2020

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grape Face...
It tastes like a bowl full of purple....

full

full

My entry for this month will be Berry Bomb
Strain is a straight killer, hits you right behind the eyes and gives an amazing body buzz to boot. The flavor and aroma are exactly as the name suggests, very fruity with hints of hits citrus on the nose and sweet berries on the exhale. It’s one of those strains that taste so good you could hit the last few ashes of a bowl and it still tastes amazing. Truly incredible, and one of my favorites from the last round. Here’s a couple pictures I was able to take in natural sunlight.

Ginger Punch aka Hobbit
My first homegrown in over a decade.

full

She's definitely lacking in the flavor and potency because she was grown outdoors in the desert, in summer. Average temperature during the grow was 100F and there were two separate weeks where temperatures were 115F or more.

Edit: I forgot to add while her potency probably doesn't hit more than 10% she is definitely a creeper. I'll smoke a joint and not feel anything for a good 20-30 mins, then it feels like time is standing still and my face is melting off like the Nazi faces in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

My 1st Nug entry will be an Auto Blueberry Nug, from my first grow.

She has a berry smell to it with hints of citrus/lemon. When breaking apart, it leaves your fingers nice and sticky, but fluffs up nicely in the grinder.

My entry for this month will be Berry Bomb
Strain is a straight killer, hits you right behind the eyes and gives an amazing body buzz to boot. The flavor and aroma are exactly as the name suggests, very fruity with hints of hits citrus on the nose and sweet berries on the exhale. It’s one of those strains that taste so good you could hit the last few ashes of a bowl and it still tastes amazing. Truly incredible, and one of my favorites from the last round. Here’s a couple pictures I was able to take in natural sunlight.

BB..,sunlight is the best...right behind those sunny manicured buds.

Back
Top Bottom