Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sneakygreen - Pineapple Express Auto

• 425jesse - Super Silver Haze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks fellas..
Norcal, that was interesting.. I voted mine to even the votes, thinking I'd lost by one.. Wish I'd waited now, deserved a draw but a good way to finish the week..

And I only voted for you so you would get really, really excited only to lose by one vote and then feel super disappointed and to make Electro shit his pants and worry that you were gonna catch him. Now look what you've done, Grizzwald; you ruined everything!

Congrats
:)

I enjoy watching all the contests. It is great entertainment, and a chance to see what people feel are the BEST pictures that they have. I'd think peoples enties reflect premium shots of their journals,,, so this way I get a glimpse of what people best grows are. Kind of like Evalyn Woods Speed Reading,, only thru threads instead of books. Alot of great buds. I'm sorry to say if it came down to one vote,, and I was that vote,,, AND I had an entry,, unless it was one hella nugget,,, and I mean a hella nugget, perfect 10 shit, which I've never seen,,, you can bet I'd be a winner. But I bet both you Grizz and Electro Gypsy sure came to the wire.

Hopefully I'll have another entry yet this year. I might have one going, time will tell. But I kind of hate to vote against friends, so I'll just stay off the vote button. Unless I see that perfect 10.. Nice buddage everyone

Keepem Green

Eh actually I pretty much just find a pretty bud, take a bunch of pictures, and choose the one that looks the best. I've had enough times where I put more work into it than that and not got a single vote that I'm like "Why bother?"

I just submit mine now in hopes of robbing one or two votes :D ;)

Congratulations, Grizzwald! Yours was definitely one of the ones I was trying to decide between. It's so hard to only vote for one nug when there's usually a few well deserved buds.

Anyhow, :goodjob:

Thanks all.. greengostar :rofl: funny cause it's true :rofl:

420-magazine-mobile1975169730.jpg

Candy kush

420-magazine-mobile1953518941.jpg

Northern lights

My first grow! Would be a blast to be considered. ..

Nice bud mate.. if your try to enter the comp, post it for October ..:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom