420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t know who to vote for. You are all deserving of the title in my opinion. I think I may just pick Irie lion so I don’t insult one person or the other! :nervous-guy:

Whether we win or not, I think all of us are happy to be contenders for this honor. A vote for anyone on the list is not an insult to the rest of us. Just vote with your heart and mind, and don't worry about it.

Whether we win or not, I think all of us are happy to be contenders for this honor. A vote for anyone on the list is not an insult to the rest of us. Just vote with your heart and mind, and don't worry about it.
Your very right. Still a hard decision. My heart says you all get my vote.

Not to put irie down at all. He was great! I just noticed nobody’s voted for him yet. I wish he would come back as well! He was a great member for the community!

Your very right. Still a heard decision. My heart says you all get my vote.

Not to put irie down at all. He was great! I just noticed nobody’s voted for him yet. I wish he would come back as well! He was a great member for the community!

I've noticed he sometimes leaves for a while, and then returns.

Last seen oct 7, he’s been gone for a while now. A lot of people been to his journal, only thing I can think of, was for worst possibility, he was forced to shut everything down. Best possibility, he has no internet, and he and his wife are doing great!

congrats @Old Salt ! You deserve it my friend! You’re a great gardener and a skilled handy man. You go out of your way to help new members. You’re a rockstar and the reason 420M is the fantastic place it is!

I think you were the first to follow my journal as well, so thank you for that.

:theband::party::party::slide:

Perhaps our most prestigious annual award goes to Old Salt, our Member of the Year. :cheer:

Make no mistake, it takes a lot of work across the year to win this one. And the fact that others too picked up significant numbers of votes only goes to show the breadth as well as the depth of talented members, generous with their knowledge and their time, that we have here.

We are truly grateful to you all.

:adore:

Congratulations on your Member of the Year victory Old Salt!:welldone::bravo:

Thanks for everything you do to make this the best cannabis awareness site in the world. :thanks:

As I sit down to write this, I am overwhelmed by the honor you have bestowed upon me. Thank you.

I want to thank all of my fellow nominees. Each and every one of you has greatly contributed to my success as a grower. It is you who have imparted the knowledge that I've been able to share with our fellow members.

There are three of this year's nominees that I think deserve special mention for their service to 420 Magazine. Duggan has been nominated for this award three times, in 2016, 2017, and 2019. Pennywise won this award in 2017, and was nominated again in 2018, and 2019. Dr.h00k was nominated in 2017, and again in 2019. Please join me in thanking them for the time and effort they have put in to make this a better place with their contributions over several years.

There are many other members of our community deserving recognition. Please take the time to nominate them for the 'Member of the Month' award. It's a great way to acknowledge the help they freely give. It's also the first step for their eligibility as 'Member of the Year.'

A special thank you goes out to 420 Magazine staff. They keep us within bounds, and tirelessly work to give us a place to share our experience. They do this unobtrusively and are unfailingly polite as they go about their tasks. Their job is very much like herding cats. A special thank you to Mr. Krip. He gave up his chance to win this title when he joined the staff as a volunteer.

Thank you to all of our sponsors for your continued support. It means a lot to all of us.

Thank you to all my fellow members. It is folks like you that make this THE PLACE to get help, share information, and discuss cannabis related issues.

congrats @Old Salt ! You deserve it my friend! You’re a great gardener and a skilled handy man. You go out of your way to help new members. You’re a rockstar and the reason 420M is the fantastic place it is!

I think you were the first to follow my journal as well, so thank you for that.

:theband::party::party::slide:

Thank you ChefDGreen. I enjoyed following your journal.

Congrats OS on a well-deserved MOTY win! :bravo: and :welldone:
Thank you InTheShed.

Congrats Old Salt :)
Thanks AngryBird, It's good to hear from you again!

Congratulations Old Salt. Well deserved.
Thank you Lewydeville.

Congratulations on your Member of the Year victory Old Salt!:welldone::bravo:

Thanks for everything you do to make this the best cannabis awareness site in the world. :thanks:
Thank you Cola Monster.

Congrats @Old Salt
Keep doing what your doing and thanks for your contributions!
Thanks Dutchman1990. Right back at you! I really enjoy Dutchman’s Rosin Room!

Back
Top Bottom