420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stay positive bud it is only a competition after all :thumb:

I'll tell ya lil story, ol fuzzy nearly been nominated for MOTM 2 dozen times over the last 5 years & on average per year 3 to 5 nominations 2016 was a slow year for me tho... Never won it yet ?

But i do remember my first nomination for MOTM & that was made by a forum sponsor back in 2012, sadly not here these days but how many people can say that !

Hey duggan ya got titles, i've been here 5 years & still working on it !

That is fuzzy love for ya :green_heart:

Morning gang....thanks so much FD. Ya know , here's the thing ....I got a vote...just one vote....I am golden now...there is one member ...just one, and that's all I needed, in my mind that's enough for me! Thanks so much FD for taking your time and sharing your thoughts on it...means a lot. Cheers eh! :Namaste:

Morning gang....thanks so much FD. Ya know , here's the thing ....I got a vote...just one vote....I am golden now...there is one member ...just one, and that's all I needed, in my mind that's enough for me! Thanks so much FD for taking your time and sharing your thoughts on it...means a lot. Cheers eh! :Namaste:

A ray of sunshine on a cold snowy day in the UK is all i need to feel the warmth 'n' love from our community :420:

I sense irony in a few comments?:popcorn:

Only one member visited my grow start to finish liked and commented, greeting my every post kindly and in support. Others have popped in but this one stood out in kindness and JOY.

You easily won my vote Dear :thanks:

I'm not really sure I like the idea of everyone seeing who I vote for. I have a lot of friends on that list and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by voting for one friend over another. Just sayin'... Doesn't mean I won't vote; it just means I'll need to think on it more.

:passitleft:

I hear that..everyone on the list is worthy and all great 420 members..tough voting 4 sure..
I'm not really sure I like the idea of everyone seeing who I vote for. I have a lot of friends on that list and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by voting for one friend over another. Just sayin'... Doesn't mean I won't vote; it just means I'll need to think on it more.

I think the majority of them wouldn't be in that list if they would take offense/take it personal to who you voted for besides them, that and I"m sure most of them know they up against some rather tough competition. As they all were Monthly winners over the last year so I would hope it would be a tight competition ;)

You vote from your heart and you don't worry about anyone's feelings. I can tell you you won't hurt mine HashGirl. If anyone gets their feeling hurt it's on them to get their emotional tone under control, not on you. :hug: :love:

Thanks, Sue, you always know the right thing to say. :love:

You vote from your heart and you don't worry about anyone's feelings. I can tell you you won't hurt mine HashGirl. If anyone gets their feeling hurt it's on them to get their emotional tone under control, not on you. :hug: :love:

I really can't picture anyone on this list being bothered by seeing who votes for whom. I know I won't. This place is a community effort, we all benefit from the presence of these members in the forum and I'd personally vote for any of them, so why shouldn't you? In fact I probably already did vote for them in the MOTMs. I don't regard this one as a very competitive competition ;)

Which is exactly why we should spice things up a bit and provide a level playing field for the sake of this here bloodthirsty crowd of onlookers who have come to see a fair fight and a good show and some blood and guts!
But how? Mud wrestling contest? Smoke-off to the death? Jousting/clubbing tournament using our prize buds?
Sue would just win those too...

I really can't picture anyone on this list being bothered by seeing who votes for whom. I know I won't. This place is a community effort, we all benefit from the presence of these members in the forum and I'd personally vote for any of them, so why shouldn't you? In fact I probably already did vote for them in the MOTMs. I don't regard this one as a very competitive competition ;)

Which is exactly why we should spice things up a bit and provide a level playing field for the sake of this here bloodthirsty crowd of onlookers who have come to see a fair fight and a good show and some blood and guts!
But how? Mud wrestling contest? Smoke-off to the death? Jousting/clubbing tournament using our prize buds?
Sue would just win those too...

I'd definately win the hug-off. :rofl:

I can't see who voted for whom, it has been like that since I voted.

No need to feel bad hash girl :hug: I too have a bunch of friends on the list.
But, I voted with my heart.

I can't see who voted for whom, it has been like that since I voted.

No need to feel bad hash girl :hug: I too have a bunch of friends on the list.
But, I voted with my heart.

AngryBird, If you click on 'view poll results' it should show under each MOTY entrants who voted for whom. :Namaste:

Wow, nice list of members... It's definetly going to be hard to choose just one so I'm hoping for a 12 way tie.. :) Best of luck everybody , and thanx for all the help you 12 give to members in need. I can't even count how many times I've open a thread from a new member experiencing issues and seen one of you already helping and following them along to the very end.. We are all blessed to have you in this community..

Wow, nice list of members... It's definetly going to be hard to choose just one so I'm hoping for a 12 way tie.. :) Best of luck everybody , and thanx for all the help you 12 give to members in need. I can't even count how many times I've open a thread from a new member experiencing issues and seen one of you already helping and following them along to the very end.. We are all blessed to have you in this community..

Thanks Twox...I agree... just make it a tie....right across the board...:tokin:
Thanks for the nice words too.....:thumb: Have an awesome day/night would ya!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom