Votes: 1 4.2%
  • JiggiLotus

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest!

It's time to thank our members who help and support our mission in many under recognized ways:
  • Helping people with questions
  • Greeting new members
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Reporting violations
  • Promoting our Sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Helping others and paying it forward
Please send your nominations to @Renee Roberts via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight EST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight EST. At that time, the polls will open through midnight EST on the last day of the month.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

420 Prize Package:
Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be eligible for nominations and/or voting.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rationale in the contest thread.

3. Members cannot nominate themselves.

4. Members may only win this title once per calendar year.

5. Staff members from this or any other cannabis platform, cannot participate in our contests.

6. Member of the Month title should be worn with pride, winners agree to lead by example long after the contest is over. To retain Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with all guidelines.

7. Campaigning for yourself or a friend, is considered cheating and will result in the entry being removed from the contest.

Campaigning includes:
  • Voting more than one time per person from multiple accounts.
  • Signature linking to the specific entry.
  • Emailing members offsite asking for their vote.
  • Sending members private messages asking for their vote.
  • Family and friends registering new accounts for voting purposes.
  • Mentioning the specific entry in any thread outside of the contest.
Second offenses will result in a lifetime ban from all future contests. General encouragement to vote in all the contests is fine, as long as it's not excessive or crossing the line into campaigning.

Contests Are Legitimate: Voting may be anonymous, but we have endless ways of catching cheaters and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be exposed in the public thread.

In the past, we removed offending entries without announcement, to minimize embarrassment for the member. The cheaters would then claim innocence, which turned everyone against us. This led to members questioning our motives and causing extra work for our team. To avoid confusion moving forward, we now alert the community of these things when they happen.

If anyone has any questions or problems with any of the entries in a contest, please speak up in the contest thread before the end of the contest, or forever hold your peace. Once a winner is announced, that will be the end of discussion. There will be no take backs, unless we made a clerical error.

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January: @Absorber
February: @Carmen Ray
March: @Bill284
April: @KeithLemon
May: @Tokin Roll
June: @Carcass
July: @Grand Daddy Black
August: @Roy Growin

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

September Member Nominees

@Gee64

I’d like to nominate Gee64 for the Member of The Month award for September.

Gee has placed well a few times in the Member of The Month competition. His growing knowledge is extraordinary, and he demonstrates and patiently describes concepts over and over every time someone new asks questions about organic ways. He is a most encouraging teacher, a great guy to have visit your grow! He runs a perpetual journal called The Gee Spot – You finally found it, which is packed full of organics knowledge. Some of the best organics minds on the site gather in this thread to discuss stuff that is of common interest. Gee is well qualified and worthy of this award for what he does for 420 Magazine. Let’s give Gee64 the recognition he deserves 🌿 :green_heart::cheer:

@Trala

Id like to nominate if possible - Trala made me feel immediately welcomed into her community. I also like her character she's a keeper on 420magazine.com for sure.
I would like to nominate Trala for member of the month.

She is her own person with ZERO filters!! She is not everyone’s cup of tea but she contributes a ton to the site! She is always suggesting the sites sponsors and promotes them. She provides great pictures and is very active on the site. I look forward to her daily posts :)

@Ke0ncp

I would like to resubmit Ke0ncp for Member of the Month September 2024.

Ke0ncp is one of those members that flies below the radar; he welcomes new member, supports sponsors, and provides grow advise when needed.

He can often be found welcoming new member; providing encouragement and support as they learn their way around the forum.

Ke0ncp goes out of his way to recommending 420 Magazine sponsors to new and experienced growers, that are thinking about up grading, or to new member that are starting a grow setup.

I often find him giving solid advise, when he is asking to help a fellow grower and when he’s not doing offering guidance’s that he is giving moral support to growers.

Do vote until you give him a look.

@LKABudMan

Hey hey GrowStars!

This month I’d like to nominate LKABudMan to be considered as MoTM. LKA is a fabulous member to watch. He takes such pride in his grows which is a must for me coz I’m all about a clean floor. If you are reading this, and you in fact have a dirty grow floor, yes I am talking about you, and clean up you grub! Lol!

LKA has something for every grower. If it’s pretty pictures you want, he’s got it. If it’s training tips you want, he’s got it. If it’s scientific math you want, you got it!

As you can see, LKA has made a simple maths equation any grower can understand:-

PPMx1200+humidityxCalMagx32x60x80+vivosun-550+650 g/m²+0.25tspDynomyco = a nice bud

So for September please consider this dude. The only thing that would make him a perfect member is if he was to become a Patreon.

Good luck LKA and thanks for everything you do.

🌲💚🌲💚🌲💚

PS Become a Patreon Xo

@Delps8

I'd like to nominate Delps8 for Sept Member of the month. He has been very helpful to everyone regarding LED lighting explaining in detail the proper use while providing data to back up his explanations. Very helpful to those of us that are new to LED lighting.

@JiggiLotus

I'll nominate @JiggiLotus for star member this month.

Always around to contribute with a positive vibe and a great sense of fun ~ that alone is enough to deserve recognition for me. All of that belies the fact that she is a very talented grower too, with a stellar performance in the outstanding 'Grow Off' journal by our very own LadyC. A dedicated member of the 420 community who thoroughly merits the accolade - I think it's her time for peer approval.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

September Member Nominees

@Gee64

I’d like to nominate Gee64 for the Member of The Month award for September.

Gee has placed well a few times in the Member of The Month competition. His growing knowledge is extraordinary, and he demonstrates and patiently describes concepts over and over every time someone new asks questions about organic ways. He is a most encouraging teacher, a great guy to have visit your grow! He runs a perpetual journal called The Gee Spot – You finally found it, which is packed full of organics knowledge. Some of the best organics minds on the site gather in this thread to discuss stuff that is of common interest. Gee is well qualified and worthy of this award for what he does for 420 Magazine. Let’s give Gee64 the recognition he deserves 🌿 :green_heart::cheer:

@Trala

Id like to nominate if possible - Trala made me feel immediately welcomed into her community. I also like her character she's a keeper on 420magazine.com for sure.
I would like to nominate Trala for member of the month.

She is her own person with ZERO filters!! She is not everyone’s cup of tea but she contributes a ton to the site! She is always suggesting the sites sponsors and promotes them. She provides great pictures and is very active on the site. I look forward to her daily posts :)

@Ke0ncp

I would like to resubmit Ke0ncp for Member of the Month September 2024.

Ke0ncp is one of those members that flies below the radar; he welcomes new member, supports sponsors, and provides grow advise when needed.

He can often be found welcoming new member; providing encouragement and support as they learn their way around the forum.

Ke0ncp goes out of his way to recommending 420 Magazine sponsors to new and experienced growers, that are thinking about up grading, or to new member that are starting a grow setup.

I often find him giving solid advise, when he is asking to help a fellow grower and when he’s not doing offering guidance’s that he is giving moral support to growers.

Do vote until you give him a look.

@LKABudMan

Hey hey GrowStars!

This month I’d like to nominate LKABudMan to be considered as MoTM. LKA is a fabulous member to watch. He takes such pride in his grows which is a must for me coz I’m all about a clean floor. If you are reading this, and you in fact have a dirty grow floor, yes I am talking about you, and clean up you grub! Lol!

LKA has something for every grower. If it’s pretty pictures you want, he’s got it. If it’s training tips you want, he’s got it. If it’s scientific math you want, you got it!

As you can see, LKA has made a simple maths equation any grower can understand:-

PPMx1200+humidityxCalMagx32x60x80+vivosun-550+650 g/m²+0.25tspDynomyco = a nice bud

So for September please consider this dude. The only thing that would make him a perfect member is if he was to become a Patreon.

Good luck LKA and thanks for everything you do.

🌲💚🌲💚🌲💚

PS Become a Patreon Xo

@Delps8

I'd like to nominate Delps8 for Sept Member of the month. He has been very helpful to everyone regarding LED lighting explaining in detail the proper use while providing data to back up his explanations. Very helpful to those of us that are new to LED lighting.

@JiggiLotus

I'll nominate @JiggiLotus for star member this month.

Always around to contribute with a positive vibe and a great sense of fun ~ that alone is enough to deserve recognition for me. All of that belies the fact that she is a very talented grower too, with a stellar performance in the outstanding 'Grow Off' journal by our very own LadyC. A dedicated member of the 420 community who thoroughly merits the accolade - I think it's her time for peer approval.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

I just got the heads up.

She is not everyone’s cup of tea but…

Legit lolling.

As my ole nan used to say “we’re not everyone’s cup of tea, and to that I say fuck ‘em coz we drink coffee!”

Congratulations to all the better options for your vote. Xo

Wow, I really appreciate being nominated here. Someday I hope to be able to spend enough time on this site to even come close to deserving this :) Good luck to the other nominees!

Back
Top Bottom