420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl::rofl: I wish to be the longest without nomination :rofl::rofl: it was a stoner thought, just curious...

:rofl::rofl: I wish to be the longest without nomination :rofl::rofl: it was a stoner thought, just curious...

Easy in theory, lol, but you can't help but... err... help after you've been here a while.

I'd kind of like to win plant of the month one day, because that'd mean I've got a really nice plant ;) .

Dont you nominate no inclusion me :rofl: I was just curious.. I don't remember seeing norcaliwood but wouldn't be surprised if he's actually won it... potchimp?
You have helped me before ✊

The poll is now closed.

Many congratulations to the deserving Mr Magoo! Thank you, and all your fellow nominees, for all your contributions. :circle-of-love:

Congratulations, @Mr. Magoo !

What a race, eh? ;)

I seem to have forgotten to vote again :rolleyes: . Now that the contest is finished, a winner chosen, and it is safe to discuss such things, I'll go ahead and publicly state that I would have voted for @MrSauga . The choice of who to vote for was, as usual, a tough one. But his work in the "new member introduction" thing will, I think, continue to be of help in the future.

Err... @Teddy Edwards , I hope this post is acceptable. If not, please delete it.

Congratulations on your well deserved win this month Mr. Magoo!:welldone:

Thanks so much for the support and the congratulations! It’s humbling to be voted by the other members here. I’m far from the most knowledgeable person here.....somewhere close to the bottom of that list I’m sure. Lol. But y’all have welcomed me here and helped me be successful growing so far. Thanks for that. I read many of y’all journals and try to take it all in. I want other newer members to have the same experiences I’ve had so I try to welcome them and point them to you guys. Lol. I can’t answer a lot of questions but I can point purty good! Thanks for being great guys!

Thanks to our awesome sponsors for supporting our community here. Appreciate all you do for us!

Back
Top Bottom